PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Mangini regrets Spygate result

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

"It's one of those things where the end result wasn't the goal," Mangini said on WEEI sports radio in Boston, according to quotes on the station's web site. "I owe so much to Bill. I appreciate what he's done for me and my intention was never to hurt him or the (Patriots) organization, the Kraft family.
"Yeah, there's a lot of regrets, I didn't want to hurt him or the Patriots by any stretch."

The rat b a $t @ r d......

:mad::mad::mad:

:beatingcoming:

He also mentions that the relationship with BB is a "work in progress" and says the end result was not he had in mind about what happened to us.

gee, ya think :rolleyes:

A RAT IS A RAT IS A RAT RAT IS A RAT RAT IS A RAT RAT IS A RAT RAT IS A RAT

F**** you ratgini

I should have posted the above rant in this thread. Any way here it goes. I never have a problem cursing this F********** RAT

Last edited:
I want my draft pick back you son of a b***h

more-inigo.jpg

"I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart."

who? I don't recognize the name.:bricks::bricks:

As much as everyone hates him, I believe what he says, and I don't have a problem with him. My real problem was the portrail or BB by the media and the harsh penalty of losing a 1st round pick.

Whoa, this is so transparent an effort at damage control that it's almost funny.

I suspect that as much as other teams salivated over the Pats' Spygate misfortunes, there aren't many out there who work for those teams who trust Ratgini.

I'd be willing to bet that this is hindering his ability to get NFL coaches and front offices to speak candidly with him in his new capacity. No one is going to risk his career talking "off the record" to a guy who is kindly described as a "rat," since real rats actually fill useful purposes in nature and even in our cities.

If he can't get people to tell him what's "really" going on with a player or a coach, it would make him pretty much useless as an analyst or commentator. So, at some point he's going to need "forgiveness" from Belichick and the Patriots. NOT!

Too bad, Rat. Rot in hell.

Last edited:
I don't believe a word of it. What the hell did he think was going to happen??

He's full of crap..amazing how he expresses these feelings of remorse now that he's on the unemployment line.

Forever the Rat

The Rat failed to have the foresight to realize his actions would cause him to be viewed league-wide as a two-faced, backstabbing, traitorous, double-dealing Benedict Arnold.

Oh well. :)

Last edited:
I'll never forgive him, but I wouldn't be surprised if him and Belichick ended up on decent terms in the not too distant future.

........ but I wouldn't be surprised if him and Belichick ended up on decent terms in the not too distant future.

i dont think that would ever happen.........

I'm somewhat inclined to believe him, but I also don't care. He did what he did, and the result was what it was. I'm also fairly sure that this remorse stems in large part from him being revealed as a ****ty coach.

I think Mangini is genuine. He really regrets doing that. Is that enough? Absolutely NOT!

Once a rat, always a rat.

F*** off Mangini.

That Mangini thought he was a master of the universe and could control what happened, only to see Tanny and Woody breathlessly run to their ex employee Roger and watch it take a life of it's own to suit the Jets purposes, yes that I believe.

Unforgivable.

I didn't see the part where Mangini admits that the Jets did the same thing.

Too little too late Buster, as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back