PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dobson questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is in jail!

He is. Drug dealing. He was caught in a sting when he mailed drugs from Tampa to himself.

Reche Caldwell sentenced to 27 months

On May 13, he accepted a parcel with 1.5 kilograms of ethylone mailed from China, according to a signed plea agreement. Six days later, investigators intercepted a second parcel in Atlanta, containing 1 kilogram of ethylone, and learned that Caldwell had mailed it from Tampa.

You better be right or this board is going to crucify you, lol.
So if Harper starts tonight and doesn't do jack squat, does that mean I have to go into hiding?

He's only questionable. Let's not bury him quite yet. He still could start for all I know and put up 6 grabs for 80 yards and a TD.
So you're predicting he has himself a career night?

who the **** is brady suppose to throw to now?
my guess we will see a lot of blount tonight..

add dobson to the list of patriot wr busts!
Gronk, Amendola, LaFell, Running Back, and then ???

^ maybe a lot more of James White then?

I am sick of this guy already. He's a goner after this season unless he shows a pulse

I am sick of this guy already. He's a goner after this season unless he shows a pulse

I'm guessing they'd keep him through TC next summer no matter what, since it wouldn't cost a precious roster spot (well, at 90) and he's still on that cheap, rookie deal. Could be wrong, though.

In the one target that he has Dobson first bobbles the catch, and then gets injured. How much of a cliché of himself can he be?

I didn't notice a bobble. That was a helluva catch
It turned out to be a hell of a catch. But he lost it at first and then got it again as he was spinning.

It turned out to be a hell of a catch. But he lost it at first and then got it again as he was spinning.
Must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents