PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Redskins scare anybody here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...tell me - whose offense was Randy Moss playing in then, and who was throwing the ball to him? I swear to God, I thought Redskins fans were supposed to be well-informed, life-long followers of the game. This is asinine.

We will pummel you guys. Please promise me you'll come back afterwards. This is all too silly, and all WAY too familiar. Every week it's a new troll nation, every week they're F-ing wrong. YAWN.

Donta Culpper?.

Kerry Collins.

Its ok cause unlike Miami we have safety's .

What a homer! The Redskins gave up 24 points AT HOME to the NY Giants with Eli Manning at quarterback and you expect Washington to slow down the Patriots offense? The Patriots, by far, have a more explosive and productive offense than the NY Giants. The Patriots will score at least 30 on the Redskins and you can book it. As for the Washington offense, expect alot of three and outs because the Redskins offensive line is banged up. The Patriots will get plenty of chances to score and I expect Jason Campbell to turnover the football.

Thats cause our D was too tired from the O not making no first downs?.
See pats fan dont know football lol

These are the most delusional opposing fans we have seen here so far this year.

But it makes sense. Any fanbase that will continue to support Dan Snyder enjoys being colonoscopied.

Have pity. We have the 7-0 Patriots and Bob Kraft. They have a 4-2 NFC team that has had 2 playoff appearances in 14 years and Michael Milken.

There's a sucker born every minute. Evidently a disproportionate amount flock to give Dan Snyder their money.

I will have sex with Jason Campbell if we win this game.

AKA I really don't see us winning. Our defense "in theory" can match up w/ the PAT's receivers cuz we have the athletes. The two times randy has played against Sean "The Meast" Taylor he hasn't done to well. ST with his size, athleticism and hitting ability is one of the few safeties that can "slow down" randy. We got good corners and laron landry will lay out a few hit sticks. there is a possiblity that welker will not finish this game. However, as well as we match u w/ NE's O comapred to most others in the league our O is playing like **** and against a big powerful front 7 with a depleted line and a young qb doens't look good. I just hope our team gets some good experience and gels and that no one has any injuries.

go skinz

You do realize you have match-up issues of your own. Fred Smoot has gotten toasted by Brady every time he's played him. Reche burned him last year in Minni with 2 deep passes and a TD. Yeah, he's only your Nickel and Dime DB, but I've a feeling he'll be out there A LOT this week.

Smoot bites like a poodle on Brady's play action.

Last edited:

But it makes sense. Any fanbase that will continue to support Dan Snyder enjoys being colonoscopied.

Have pity. We have the 7-0 Patriots and Bob Kraft. They have a 4-2 NFC team that has had 2 playoff appearances in 14 years and Michael Milken.

you truly are an idiot.

you truly are an idiot.

Losing your poise? Wow, what a cogent point you make! You had NO comeback to the facts I placed in the previous post, so you got out your crayons with "You are truly an idiot"???????

Usually, on this site, namecalling out of the blue would merit an immediate deletion. I think I'll let yours stay in. When hit with some inconvenient truth about how Dan Snyder is collecting your hard earned cash, you hit the panic button.

There's a sucker born every minute. Evidently a disproportionate amount flock to give Dan Snyder their money.

Delusional?

Hardly.

Supporting Dan Snyder?

I don't think so.

The love we have for the Redskins is something you NE jockstraps wouldn't understand. We love the team and hate the ownership but we are willing to put up with it because we bleed burgundy and gold. That's the way it is and the way it will always be.

We try to stay classy. We try to ignore overconfident pricks from opposing teams. Granted, this is your message board. But you were just too much of an ass to ignore. Go ahead. Come over to ES and have a shot at us.

We'll be waiting.

Delusional?

Hardly.

Supporting Dan Snyder?

I don't think so.
[Shmessy Edit: Ummm, we don't support Dan Snyder, we merely give him enough money to be the highest grossing owner in all sports, but TECHNICALLY, none of us are physically carrying him on our shoulders]

The love we have for the Redskins is something you NE fans wouldn't understand. We love the team and hate the ownership but we are willing to put up with it because we bleed burgundy and gold

[Shmessy Edit: We have no choice and are strapped to this bomb of an owner].

That's the way it is and the way it will always be

[Shmessy Edit: Because we have no cajones and accept things as they are, instead of demanding fanbases in the top sports towns like Boston, NY, Chicago or Philadelphia].

We try to stay classy. We try to ignore overconfident pricks from opposing teams. Granted, this is your message board. But you were just too much of an ass to ignore. Go ahead. Come over to ES and have a shot at us.

We'll be waiting.

I only bother myself with fans of teams that are challengers to the Patriots, like the Colts and Steelers. The NY Jets fans were fun until they became irrelevant in the 3rd week.

I only bother myself with fans of teams that are challengers to the Patriots, like the Colts and Steelers. The NY Jets fans were fun until they became irrelevant in the 3rd week.

I think you'll see how much of a challenge we actually present on Sunday.

If the Skins' lose, I'll take my crow like a man. However, when we win, I'll just quietly say that I told you so.

Last edited:
I think you'll see how much of a challenge we actually present on Sunday.

If the Skins' lose, I'll take my crow like a man. However, when we win, I'll just quietly say that I told you so.

Heard the past 7 weeks in a row.

"When the [insert team name here] win. I'll take my crow like a man [will never be seen on this site again - too busy kicking the dog and yelling at mom]. However, when we win [please Lord, either that or the lottery!] I'll just quietly say that I told you so [If I ever regain consciousness]."

Losing your poise? Wow, what a cogent point you make! You had NO comeback to the facts I placed in the previous post, so you got out your crayons with "You are truly an idiot"???????

Usually, on this site, namecalling out of the blue would merit an immediate deletion. I think I'll let yours stay in. When hit with some inconvenient truth about how Dan Snyder is collecting your hard earned cash, you hit the panic button.

why are you always talking about us and Dan Snyder????

You aren't even stating facts anymore about the TEAMS, you just continually say "Dan Snyder this, and Dan Snyder that"

I've already stated my facts and stats and they have continually been ignored by you so basically I've stopped trying.

Delusional?

Hardly.

Supporting Dan Snyder?

I don't think so.

The love we have for the Redskins is something you NE jockstraps wouldn't understand. We love the team and hate the ownership but we are willing to put up with it because we bleed burgundy and gold. That's the way it is and the way it will always be.

We'll be waiting.

Try to understand that point asswipe.............. This probably not something you are used to, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Every ****ing week, as new crop of douchebag opposing fans come in here and spell the ways their team is finally gonna unlock the key to our greatness. :rolleyes:

This is really recycled garbage for most of us, cuz I hate to break it to you............ from where most of us sit........... you guys don't really scare us that much. That's not to say, you can't, or won't win, we just don't think it's likely.

We can't even quietly talk football amounst ourselves without some donk troll jumping in with "how great they are" or "how bad/pverrated/whatever we are". Kinda annoying at times. This is our house, and you'll be gone in a few days, so if we don't roll out the welcome mat for you, don't take it personal. If you wanna talk foot ball, lets talk, but if you wanna just smack talk, save it for when you play some other mediocre squad on some other teams fan site.

YOU CAME HERE.

Last edited:
Try to understand that point asswipe.............. This probably not something you are used to, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Every ****ing week, as new crop of douchebag opposing fans come in here and spell the ways their team is finally gonna unlock the key to our greatness. :rolleyes:

This is really recycled garbage for most of us, cuz I hate to break it to you............ from where most of us sit........... you guys don't really scare us that much. That's not to say, you can't, or won't win, we just don't think it's likely.

This is our house, and you'll be gone in a few days, so if we don't roll out the welcome mat for you, don't take it personal. If you wanna talk foot ball, lets talk, but if you wanna smack talk, save it for when you play some other mediocre squad.

and if we win............

I suspect you'll still trash us.

Maybe you'll give us some respect, but from the looks of it, hell no.

This is our house, and you'll be gone in a few days, so if we don't roll out the welcome mat for you, don't take it personal. If you wanna talk foot ball, lets talk, but if you wanna smack talk, save it for when you play some other mediocre squad.

I came here to talk football but was greeted with a ton of arrogance and Snyder bashing instead. Never said I expected the welcome mat, but if you wanna get ugly, then I'm gonna keep it ugly.

With that said, I respect this team. I think they are the best the NFL has seen in years. However, I do think you guys can be beat and you will be handed at least two losses this season. I believe one of them can come from the Redskins.

why are you always talking about us and Dan Snyder????

You aren't even stating facts anymore about the TEAMS, you just continually say "Dan Snyder this, and Dan Snyder that"

I've already stated my facts and stats and they have continually been ignored by you so basically I've stopped trying.

For the simple reason that anyone as spineless and pillageable as the Redskin fanbase has shown to be in so enthusiastically being robbed deaf, dumb and blind by an idiot owner like Snyder is really not to be taken seriously by others.

It's like Michael Jackson applying to be a babysitter.

For the simple reason that anyone as spineless and pillageable as the Redskin fanbase has shown to be in so enthusiastically being robbed deaf, dumb and blind by an idiot owner like Snyder is really not to be taken seriously by others.

We can all agree in the Redskins nation that Snyder is an idiot.

However, that's just sour luck for us. It's sad because most of the fanbase loved this team BEFORE Snyder came along. You can't just stop being a fan because you don't like the owner.

okay I have to admit laughed at that one....

I came here to talk football but was greeted with a ton of arrogance and Snyder bashing instead. Never said I expected the welcome mat, but if you wanna get ugly, then I'm gonna keep it ugly.

[Shmessy: If you get too ugly I'll delete your posts in a millisecond. You are a guest here, kapische? Drop the ultimatum crap.]

With that said, I respect this team. I think they are the best the NFL has seen in years. However, I do think you guys can be beat and you will be handed at least two losses this season. I believe one of them can come from the Redskins.

[Shmessy: Of course they can be beat. They are human. The vast majority of us, and the betting public think the Redskins won't be within 16.5 points of doing that. I'm terribly sorry, but most of us see a true 2-4 NFC team that was extremely lucky in squeezing by Miami and Arizona by a FG or less at home]

ten characters

Probably cuz we are 24 hours into "Redskins week" and we're already getting weary with the few others that preceeded you :D .

You could win....... surely. I personaly don't think you will, but then again, that's how I'm supposed to feel.

If it makes you feel better, you guys are better trolls then SD trolls, or Jets trolls, Dallas trolls and on and on. I'd have to say, you not as good as Cleveland or Cinci trolls, but your not the worst. I can live with that.

Here's to NO INJURIES and a hard fought, semi lopsided, Patriot victory :singing:

Oh yeah, take no offense at our last minute EFF-YOU TD. It's kinda our mantra this year. :cool:

Last edited:
We are a team that constantly shoots itself in the foot. We should have beaten GB and blown out AZ and Miami.

Can't go with the woulda/coulda/shoulda though. It's been another very frustrating year as a Skins' fan. It happens season after season.

The glimmer of hope is our defense. I think they have what it takes to slow down the Pats offense. If our lousy offense can capitalize off of a turnover or two, we can squeak by. If that doesn't happen, it's going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye