PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Redskins scare anybody here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are sleeping on our DL, which is a very talented young group of guys. Oldest being Cornelius, and Daniels.

Warren and Wilfork are both better than any player on your d-line. Seymour is also but we don't know if he'll be playing.

Warren and Wilfork are both better than any player on your d-line. Seymour is also but we don't know if he'll be playing.

Not according to some apparently. Id Take A. Carter over any of your ends any day. 5 sacks 25 tackles (2 for a loss) 2 PD's and 2 FF this year so far.

Not according to some apparently. Id Take A. Carter over any of your ends any day. 5 sacks 25 tackles (2 for a loss) 2 PD's and 2 FF this year so far.

You would take Andre Carter over Richard Seymour? Congrats because you just said, "I'm a complete idiot."

You would take Andre Carter over Richard Seymour? Congrats because you just said, "I'm a complete idiot."

Well, is that really a nice thing to say? It is called loving your team and having faith in them. And just a little FYI... they both have been in the league 7 years. Carter has 43 sacks, 18pds, and 23 stuffs. While Seymour has 29 sacks 20 stuffs and 27pds. And keep in mind SF did not use Carter the way he was intended and bred to play.

Well, is that really a nice thing to say? It is called loving your team and having faith in them. And just a little FYI... they both have been in the league 7 years. Carter has 43 sacks, 18pds, and 23 stuffs. While Seymour has 29 sacks 20 stuffs and 27pds. And keep in mind SF did not use Carter the way he was intended and bred to play.

Why are you comparing sacks? Do you even know what type of defense the Patriots run and what kind of player Richard Seymour is? And there's a difference between loving your team and being a moron homer. I love the Patriots but I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'll take Eugene Wilson over Sean Taylor.

Why are you comparing sacks? Do you even know what type of defense the Patriots run and what kind of player Richard Seymour is? And there's a difference between loving your team and being a moron homer. I love the Patriots but I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'll take Eugene Wilson over Sean Taylor.

There really is no need to call me a moron. If i am unaware of the Patriots scheme please let me know. Because of the Redskins being in the NFC, I watch NFC football and do not study the Pats. Be diplomatic sir and do not resort to insults. The only thing i am seeing when i look at these stats are 2 categories where Seymour has the edge, Tackles... he has 15 more than carter and PDs he has 14 more.... Carter has more tackles for a loss, sacks, forced fumbles, etc....

Last edited:

Oh my, my. You just jumped the shark.

Stats. Here we go with stats again - - I've never seen opposing teams' fans come here (and believe me, this site sets RECORDS every week this year for opposing teams' fans - - for obvious reasons) with such a reliance on every single stat available (except W's and L's).

So you would say that Marc Gastineau was a better DE than Seymour also? Seymour commands more double teaming than any other DE in football (college or pro). There's a reason for that.

Oh my, my. You just jumped the shark.

Stats. Here go with stats again - - I've never seen opposing teams' fans come here (and believe me, this site sets RECORDS every week this year for opposing teams' fans - - for obvious reasons) with such a reliance on every single stat available (except W's and L's).

So you would say that Marc Gastineau was a better DE than Seymour also? Seymour commands more double teaming than any other DE in football (college or pro). There's a reason for that.

Look that is fine... i could be mistaken. I only have two points, 1. I just read online on ESPN insider that the Redskins Dline was better. and 2. I do not watch the Pats every week i only watch my boys, so i know what we have. A. Carter is 6'2 262 lbs of muscle. He has like 3% body fat. The man is a physical freak.
PH2006120601176.jpg

I mean there are better ways in informing an opposing fan of a mistake, than by calling him a MORON.

BTW folks, let's leave the namecalling out . If you can't make your point without resorting to that, then try harder to "bring it".

Look that is fine... i could be mistaken. I only have two points, 1. I just read online on ESPN insider that the Redskins Dline was better. and 2. I do not watch the Pats every week i only watch my boys, so i know what we have. A. Carter is 6'2 262 lbs of muscle. He has like 3% body fat. The man is a physical freak.
PH2006120601176.jpg

What does physique have to do with it? Clinton Portis may or may not be correct when he says the Redskins have more physical talent than the Patriots. So?

Tom Brady was picked as a 6th rounder in 2000 because his "measurables" were off the charts bad.

Heath Schuler's and Patrick Ramsey's were great.

The Pats top 4 (including Jarvis Green subbing in) is one of the best (if not the best) DLs in football. Intelligence, teamwork and 4 years together as a unit. If BB wanted physique, he would go out and get Arnold Schwarzenegger.

What does physique have to do with it? Clinton Portis may or may not be correct when he says the Redskins have more physical talent than the Patriots. So?

Warren Sapp has had a pretty good NFL career. How do you like his physique? -:)

the Redskins D might scare the Pats Offense if they wear fake blood or goooey costumes on the field. BOO

the honest truth is that no defense has ever scared tom brady, more so this year than ever. brady won't even need a shower after this thumping.

sorry skins fans, the truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing