PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have stopped reading at "Life's mysteries are many and they are indeed mysterious", but if you say it gets better I'll keep reading.

Does it really say that?? What a Chump!!
jester.gif

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author!

It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece.

You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

As your Credit is not only Good but unassailable, Sister Patricia, I happily take your Testimony at Face Value and rescind my unkind statement...especially in light of the Author's Tongue in Cheek Theme!! Glass Houses and all that!! :D

Nice article on Jones and training camp by Charles Pierce.

Patriots training camp and Chandler Jones - Grantland

Jones was one of the last ones off the field Monday, smiling in the middle of a media scrum, long trickles of sweat running down his face and cascading off his chin. "It's been great," he said. "I've been enjoying it." And, oddly enough, you believe him.

I would have stopped reading at "Life's mysteries are many and they are indeed mysterious", but if you say it gets better I'll keep reading.

Does it really say that?? What a Chump!!
jester.gif

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author! It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece. You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

As your Credit is not only Good but unassailable, Sister Patricia, I happily take your Testimony at Face Value and rescind my unkind statement...especially in light of the Author's Tongue in Cheek Theme!! Glass Houses and all that!! :D

Hah!! You are not alone, Sister Patricia!!
jester.gif

That is exactly the sort of clever silliness that I often aspire to!! :rocker:

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author! It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece. You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's an attempt at a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

Fixed your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back