PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Simms annual NFL Draft (2024) QB Rankings.

****, if I had known Maye was going to shake hands with Kliff Kingsbury I never would have predicted Daniel’s to D.C.

LSU Coach Brian Kelly:

He [Daniels] is going to be so committed to taking care of himself that you're not going to have to worry about size or [if] he doesn't weigh enough," Kelly said. "Lamar [Jackson] has done a pretty good job with his size. [Patrick] Mahomes I wouldn't consider him a giant. Because he [Daniels] is going to get the ball out to the playmakers and make plays. For Washington."

Hmmmnnnn, what to believe what to believe. A Kingsbury handshake or a Head Coach talking out of turn? What to believe?????

If you don’t feel like watching here are the primary names as he ranked them:

1. Caleb Williams
2. Jayden Daniels
3. Bo Nix
4. Michael Pennix Jr
5. JJ McCarthy
6. Drake Maye

Piping hot take with Nix at 3 and Maye at 6.

Is he rating them in terms of immediate contribution? That might be why he has Maye so low, considering most figure he'll need to sit at least a year to mature.

Bingo. This is why I'm not all that desperate to get a QB right now if we don't believe in them. Whoever we get should sit for a year regardless of if they are ready. It would just be a bad idea having them start in the current offense.

I think this is a very fair take. This is a bad offense to put any QB into, much less a developing one. If we rush someone out of desperation, within 4 years we are talking about drafting a new QB

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back