PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have stopped reading at "Life's mysteries are many and they are indeed mysterious", but if you say it gets better I'll keep reading.

Does it really say that?? What a Chump!!
jester.gif

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author!

It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece.

You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

As your Credit is not only Good but unassailable, Sister Patricia, I happily take your Testimony at Face Value and rescind my unkind statement...especially in light of the Author's Tongue in Cheek Theme!! Glass Houses and all that!! :D

Nice article on Jones and training camp by Charles Pierce.

Patriots training camp and Chandler Jones - Grantland

Jones was one of the last ones off the field Monday, smiling in the middle of a media scrum, long trickles of sweat running down his face and cascading off his chin. "It's been great," he said. "I've been enjoying it." And, oddly enough, you believe him.

I would have stopped reading at "Life's mysteries are many and they are indeed mysterious", but if you say it gets better I'll keep reading.

Does it really say that?? What a Chump!!
jester.gif

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author! It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece. You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

As your Credit is not only Good but unassailable, Sister Patricia, I happily take your Testimony at Face Value and rescind my unkind statement...especially in light of the Author's Tongue in Cheek Theme!! Glass Houses and all that!! :D

Hah!! You are not alone, Sister Patricia!!
jester.gif

That is exactly the sort of clever silliness that I often aspire to!! :rocker:

Aww, come on OTG...read the article before laughing at the author! It was totally tongue in cheek.

I guess I'm alone, but I rather enjoyed his piece. You just can't evaluate it as reportage, because it's clearly not intended as such -- it's an attempt at a humorous essay on the training camp experience.

Fixed your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft