PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

look_alikes_13.jpg
lmao:D:D:D

The more I think about it the more I realize that if we get any sort of production from KG the Celtics could murder the Lakers. I still can't believe we won today on the back of Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo's performances.

If this team fires we can kill the Lakers. The key is our performance in the paint.

Last edited:
The more I think about it the more I realize that if we get any sort of production from KG the Celtics could murder the Lakers. I still can't believe we won today on the back of Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo's performances.

If this team fires we can kill the Lakers. The key is our performance in the paint.

I totally agree....Perk and KG are playing like they have vaginas.....I remember on one play rondo dished the ball to perk and he took 2 power dribbles into the lane and normally he would go up strong into bynum but he just turned around and passed it out.....It's like our starting bigs are afraid to challenge weak Pau and Bynum.....I would rather have baby and sheed on the floor as they are playing with more intensity....I wish baby was 2-3 inches taller as he would dominate but anyways scoring inside for us isn't a must but defensive rebounding is.....We held them to so many bad shots last night to see them get the offensive rebound and score....It was really sickening and I would be embarassed to be a Celtics big man right now...

It makes a lot of sense though ... the Lakers are tough in the paint and Allen and Rondo don't need the paint. So ... if Phil wants to stop them two then the paint will open up a bit ... game 3 will be a great chess match between Doc and Phil. If Phil pushes the bigs out then Pierce will make them pay big time.

I totally agree....Perk and KG are playing like they have vaginas.....I remember on one play rondo dished the ball to perk and he took 2 power dribbles into the lane and normally he would go up strong into bynum but he just turned around and passed it out.....It's like our starting bigs are afraid to challenge weak Pau and Bynum.....I would rather have baby and sheed on the floor as they are playing with more intensity....I wish baby was 2-3 inches taller as he would dominate but anyways scoring inside for us isn't a must but defensive rebounding is.....We held them to so many bad shots last night to see them get the offensive rebound and score....It was really sickening and I would be embarassed to be a Celtics big man right now...

I thought Perkins should have picked up the technical when the Celtics went up multiple scores at the end of the game last night. Sure he's suspended for a game, but it would allow him to play with more intensity for the rest of the series. Right now, he's playing like a man afraid of a technical foul and that's not good for your starting center. KG has no excuse. It just looks like Gasol got inside his head in Game 1. Any production from him or Pierce and the Celtics would hammer the Lakers.

It makes a lot of sense though ... the Lakers are tough in the paint and Allen and Rondo don't need the paint. So ... if Phil wants to stop them two then the paint will open up a bit ... game 3 will be a great chess match between Doc and Phil. If Phil pushes the bigs out then Pierce will make them pay big time.
I know the Lakers are a good rebounding side but what annoyed me was they were actually jumping over the Celtics players in the paint to get the ball and give them a second chance at making the bucket.

To be honest I'm feeling pretty good with where the Celtics are at. Both sides will make some changes and both sides will come out breathing fire in game three. I fully expect the Boston crowd to intimidate the Lakers.. or I hope so ;).

Last edited:
why does phil always cry about the officiating when they lose ? its pathetic. and the nba actually rewards him in the next game.:mad:

why does phil always cry about the officiating when they lose ? its pathetic. and the nba actually rewards him in the next game.:mad:

His press conference was laughable ... he was blasting the refs in some aloof and what he thought 'intellectual' way. It's easy to see through, he skirts the line so he doesn't get fined. After the conference I'm sure he went in the locker room and stroked Koba's ass for a while.

screw him, screw Koba anmd screw freaking LLama face.

The only Laker I don't mind is Bynum ... but that could change by game 3.

Last edited:
His press conference was laughable ... he was blasting the refs in some aloof and what he thought 'intellectual' way. It's easy to see through, he skirts the line so he doesn't get fined. After the conference I'm sure he went in the locker room and stroked Koba's ass for a while.

screw him, screw Koba anmd screw freaking LLama face.

The only Laker I don't mind is Bynum ... but that could change by game 3.
He didn't see fit to blast the officiating for the ridiculous fouls that took RayRay out of game one did he. :rolleyes:

He didn't see fit to blast the officiating for the ridiculous fouls that took RayRay out of game one did he. :rolleyes:

I want to pull that chair from under him when he goes to sit on it ... :p

The world would be a better place without Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol.

Celtics are two back-to-back home wins from essentially clinching the championship.

Lets hope the home crowd can get KG in the damn game. Maybe the added adrenaline will magically take 5 years off his knees for the night. In any case, expect some BS ticky tack calls to go against the C's where Kobe is involved. The NBA really needs to figure out a way to get that **** under wraps. Why the refs play such a major role EVERY DAMN YEAR in the playoffs is simply ludacris.

How good is Rondo! Giving KG everything to get him fired up and confident early. I love Rajon Rondo. Great play by Rondo and great game planning by Doc Rivers.

Come on Celtics.

Last edited:
i know it is only 3 minutes into the game but damn, that is the Garnett we need in this series.

Lets go boys!

Rondo=MVP...thats all there is to it.

Hit eight three pointers

Next Game: Artest kicks you in the knee.

Hit eight three pointers

Next Game: Artest kicks you in the knee.
Now all we need is Artest running into the crowd challenging Celtics fans to fisticuffs.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back