PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

Likin Sheed's presence in the paint on the defensive boards. Looks more effective than KG. As he lets farmar get to the rim, turns it over and then muffs it outta bounds on the d end. Cmon Kevin, get with it.

Likin Sheed's presence in the paint on the defensive boards. Looks more effective than KG. As he lets farmar get to the rim, turns it over and then muffs it outta bounds on the d end. Cmon Kevin, get with it.
KG is absolutely no presence in the paint at the moment. It's beyond comprehension just how badly he is playing at the moment. He's so much more capable than he is showing right now. Contrast that with Sheed who is red hot tonight.

Last edited:
Ray Allen is on fire. 6 for 6 from three point land.

Shelden Williams is a ******* moron. Thank you for single handedly giving the Lakers back momentum you colossal ****wit.

Last edited:
What were these refs looking at? Perkins got absolutely raped underneath the rim at the end of the half and they didn't call it. The result was the Lakers cutting the lead to 6 after that.

What were these refs looking at? Perkins got absolutely raped underneath the rim at the end of the half and they didn't call it. The result was the Lakers cutting the lead to 6 after that.
We're really only in the position we are because of Ray Allen's shooting. What a waste that last 2 minutes was. WTF was Doc thinking.

too much for allen to do it alone. considering kobe hasnt gotten yet they need someone else to step up. Right they have to stop gasol and bynum inside and better defense. 48 pts in a half isnt going to help them.

Lakers starting to fire up. Thank you very much Shelden you twat. Come on Celtics.

Lakers take the lead. I hate to say it, but they really need to keep Garnett off the court. He had what would have been an open look but sat on it and then passed it away. Luckily it ended up being a Perkins dunk. Wallace is more effective and more confident than Garnett right now. Put him in and let Garnett come in off the bench.

Lakers take the lead. I hate to say it, but they really need to keep Garnett off the court. He had what would have been an open look but sat on it and then passed it away. Luckily it ended up being a Perkins dunk. Wallace is more effective and more confident than Garnett right now. Put him in and let Garnett come in off the bench.
KG is downright embarrassing right now. Pierce isn't much better tonight. We've regressed into dumb basketball.

Last edited:
KG is downright embarrassing right now. Pierce isn't much better tonight. We've regressed into dumb basketball.

Pierce has got to stop hot-dogging it. Let the offense run through Rondo and good things will happen. Sucks that Wallace is in foul trouble too. He's a more legitimate option than Garnett at this point. Like I said earlier, Bynum is the difference between this Laker team and the Laker team that Boston beat in 6 two years ago. The Celtics need an aggressive Perkins badly.

Pierce has got to stop hot-dogging it. Let the offense run through Rondo and good things will happen. Sucks that Wallace is in foul trouble too. He's a more legitimate option than Garnett at this point. Like I said earlier, Bynum is the difference between this Laker team and the Laker team that Boston beat in 6 two years ago. The Celtics need an aggressive Perkins badly.

its bordering on a little too for perk and kg and pierce to play better...its already game 2.they dont pull this off , they are done and they pissed away a lead after all allen did. Seems their heads are all messed up in this series.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm sick of the Celtics trying to force ridiculous buckets at the moment too. We should be 8 points up instead we miss the stupid shots and the Lakers sink them.

Pierce and Garnett are just awful tonight. Hopefully a cameo match winning performance in the fourth will be the tonic for an awful three quarters from the both of them.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm sick of the Celtics trying to force ridiculous buckets at the moment too. We should be 8 points up instead we miss the stupid shots and the Lakers sink them.

Pierce and Garnett are just awful tonight. Hopefully a cameo match winning performance in the fourth will be the tonic for an awful three quarters from the both of them.

last game , the celtics blew in the 3rd quarter.Should play better after the interval. If they trail double digits beginnig of the 4th , will be hard to win this

I can't see that coming. It's pretty obvous that Gasol, that mongoloid, messed Garnett's head up in Game 1. Pierce still seems to honestly believe that the offense runs through him and is taking ridiculous shots. If anybody was to wake up in the 4th, it will be Pierce. Don't count on it, though.

I can't see that coming. It's pretty obvous that Gasol, that mongoloid, messed Garnett's head up in Game 1. Pierce still seems to honestly believe that the offense runs through him and is taking ridiculous shots. If anybody was to wake up in the 4th, it will be Pierce. Don't count on it, though.

well ..they have Kobe for their 4th quarter. Celtics needs some luck going for them in the 4th quarter.

Just give it to Ray Allen. We've got nothing else tonight.

Garnett is a joke tonight. He's been killed by everyone near him. It's quite sad watching a future hall of famer perform like this.

Last edited:
Perkins sucks
PP sucks
Garnett has taken a bribe or something because this is the worse i have ever seen him. sucks
Refs suck

Pathetic display

wallace needs to be in the game now . garnet looks pathetic:mad:

Perkins sucks
PP sucks
Garnett has taken a bribe or something because this is the worse i have ever seen him. sucks
Refs suck

Pathetic display
Perkins is playing like a guy who doesn't want to get another technical. He's taken away his intensity which is his greatest attribute.

PP is trying to force to many plays tonight.

Garnett is out of form on both sides of the court. He's a rebounding monster who isn't rebounding.

The refs.. well meh.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back