PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

The Celtics are just about done. Pierce, Rondo, and Garnett are in foul trouble. Meanwhile, Garnett gets mugged under the rim and no foul.

The Celtics are just about done. Pierce, Rondo, and Garnett are in foul trouble. Meanwhile, Garnett gets mugged under the rim and no foul.
I don't like to blame referees much but this performance has been diabolical. Jackson has gotten his way with his whinge the other night.

Ray cant shoot right now but hes doing pretty well creating off the dribble. hell keep at it. Keep drawing fouls and slow the game down.

I don't like to blame referees much but this performance has been diabolical. Jackson has gotten his way with his whinge the other night.

They have been absolutely terrible. Its disgusting that this is so common in the
NBA. Solution: Player retaliation, give em sparring helmets and let them take the abuse they deserve when they blow one, or do their best to give a game away as they have been tonight.

Edit: as Sheed gets blown for another ticky tack off ball foul. This is the finals right?

Last edited:
Just when the Celtics cut it to five, I said "well, here comes a Celtics foul". Sure enough, Wallace was called for one. Bryant three now. Lakers back up 8.

Fourth quarter. Time for Paul Pierce to wake the hell up.

What the hell can Kobe be whining to the officials about? If someone so much as look at him funny the whistle comes out. Meanwhile we are getting mugged every time we drive to the bucket and nothing. This is ridiculous.

This is the quarter where the Celtics take over and win this game.

I'd like to see Doc put Wallace and Garnett on the floor together. Put some size and shooting ability out there together.

Celtics get it to four, watch for the foul.

EDIT: Foul on Pierce. What did I tell you? Now on Wallace. The foul on Pierce ws incredibly rinky dink. As was Wallace's foul.

Last edited:
Celts get it to 3... watch for the foul.

Tony Allen is the quickest mofo i have even seen. Who need starters, the bench almost has single-handedly brought the Celtics back.

an yes, the refs are down right criminal

Come on Celts....Don't let the refs take this game from us.....Giving Pierce his 5th foul was BS and then that foul on Sheed was Absolutely RIDICULOUS....

Sorry guys, but this game is fixed. I truly believe that in my heart, and I'm only a Celtics fan when they play the Lakers. The fix is 100% in.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but this game is fixed. I truly believe that in my heart, and I'm only a Celtics fan when they play the Lakers. The fix is 100% in.

I really have never seen a worse one sided officiated game in my life....I may have thought so before but I have to agree.....This is not even close to being a well officiated 4th quarter.....The Celts should just leave the court on defense and come back on offense although when KG gets hit on the elbow on the shot it's not a foul either so WTF....

it has to be because this is by far the worst officiated game in history. David Stern should be ashamed at the product he has right now.

Come on Pierce!! Show up!

Why the **** is Big Baby on Gasol? On top of this, just to pound the fixed thing into the ground, I can't tell you how many times I've seen Gasol go over someone's back on the Celtics not to get called for a foul. This game is disgusting.

Wheres Tommy when you need him. This is the worst I have ever seen. If the celts pull out the W, I dont think i'll be able to watch game four for my tv's sake. Going horse from yelling. If I have a heart attack I want it stated that I want these refs brought up on manslaughter charges. ****

The Lakers are the luckiest god damn team in the NBA. This one is going to get overturned. If I were the Boston fanbase, I would chuck bottles at the referees as they leave the court at the end of this.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back