PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I post on JI on my primary account Ray Ray 19 but I forgot to log out my fake Patriots fan account 'fnordcircle' when I made those serious and very pro Jets posts and professional Internet Detective and Guardian of Internet Posting Morals "VinnyPatrollie" caught me.

I'd been trying to evade him for years but all it took was one slip up and I've been outed.

hey dude...I've quoted enough for anyone with a brain to see you're full of crap. You love it there. Deny all you want. I know many here have longtime accounts there. Anyone who does can do a search on your name to see you've posted there seriously. You pal around. You like it there. It's okay. But don't be two faced about it and slam this place over there and denigrate the Pats, and then come here and pretend you don't.

Yeah I'm actually a Jets fan. 18 years ago when I started posting on the Patriots mailing list it was all part of my deep cover that just got blown. I've accomplished much over the years for my beloved Jets.

I'm so sick of how Kraft obviously has bought off the NFL. The punishment for spygate, the calls at the end of the Jets and Panther games, the 2005 call against Ellis Hobbs these were all just a cover for the obviously rigged NFL.

I can't wait to see Johnny Football lighting up the Patriots next year after my precious Jets draft him.

Don't give up on Tebow just yet.

Normally I post on JI on my primary account Ray Ray 19 but I forgot to log out my fake Patriots fan account 'fnordcircle' when I made those serious and very pro Jets posts and professional Internet Detective and Guardian of Internet Posting Morals "VinnyPatrollie" caught me.

I'd been trying to evade him for years but all it took was one slip up and I've been outed.

Don’t worry man I am not going to out you for the ass kissing you do in the ThePHINS…

Attachments

• miami.jpg
    miami.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 131
hey dude...I've quoted enough for anyone with a brain to see you're full of crap. You love it there. Deny all you want. I know many here have longtime accounts there. Anyone who does can do a search on your name to see you've posted there seriously. You pal around. You like it there. It's okay. But don't be two faced about it and slam this place over there and denigrate the Pats, and then come here and pretend you don't.

I don’t even know what you guys are talking about but serious its more entertaining than the Washington vs. Giants game so keep going please….:D

I wonder if there's a Tony Smith in the NFL

We had Anthony Smith and now Antonio Smith with their clownish remarks about this team.

You're up on the mic next Tony Smith - whoever you are...

You think you've stopped me? We are legion. I am but one member of a vast sleeper cell who has infiltrated this board at the highest ranks. You think you know the truth? You haven't even begun to tumble down the rabbit hole.

We lurk in the shadows. For every one of us you unmask there are a dozen posting even now, in this very thread. We rise, unrelenting.

Go ahead. Sweep over us with your scythe of internet sleuthing. We rise again like grass. It is no mere coincidence that green was chosen as the color of my secretly-beloved Jets. It is a portent of what is to come, part of a plan put in motion before this country was even formed.

So go ahead, bask in your victory for having outed me. My martyrdom is assured.

Jets Insider v Patsfans.com
Spy_vs._Spy.png

I hope this clown enjoys golfing in January and sitting on his couch watching the Patriots march on to Super Bowl #4.

Another turd given a soapbox to spew his tinfoil hat nonsense. Ignore the losers.

Can't a Patriots fan golf in January? Is there some secret PatsFans club that vows not to play golf until the Patriots get bounced from the playoffs? Do you abstain from coitus as well to keep the legs strong into the post season?

Re: I wonder if there's a Tony Smith in the NFL

Squint a little and Torrey Smith should fill the bill in 3 weeks.

You think you've stopped me? We are legion. I am but one member of a vast sleeper cell who has infiltrated this board at the highest ranks. You think you know the truth? You haven't even begun to tumble down the rabbit hole.

We lurk in the shadows. For every one of us you unmask there are a dozen posting even now, in this very thread. We rise, unrelenting.

Go ahead. Sweep over us with your scythe of internet sleuthing. We rise again like grass. It is no mere coincidence that green was chosen as the color of my secretly-beloved Jets. It is a portent of what is to come, part of a plan put in motion before this country was even formed.

Your banner looks old and lonely.

Squint a little and Torrey Smith should fill the bill in 3 weeks.

Ya know.. that really does work if you squint a little! :D

You've been watching too much Sleepy Hollow

Antone Smith already had his chance to comment on the Pats.

Nah, I'm done. You're having too much fun. This is more than you've posted here in months. You can now go back to JI and pretend you're a troll over there to perpetuate the ruse. If you're lucky, no one here with search privileges there, will do a search of your posts. It would be embarrassing.

This thread is the best thing since the game result today! Hey fnord, you thought you were going to pull a fast one on us Pats fan did you? What you should have realized is that the Pats invented spying. Our resident sleuths like VinnyPatrollie are well acquainted with all your tricks.

That being said, you cannot be held guilty of being a Jets fan until Joker says so. He is the authority on all matters concerning Jets fans.

Can't a Patriots fan golf in January? Is there some secret PatsFans club that vows not to play golf until the Patriots get bounced from the playoffs? Do you abstain from coitus as well to keep the legs strong into the post season?

Ozymandias was referring to Antonio Smith who is an NFL player.

Back to the subject of the thread, folks.

To be fair, if my coach was Gary Kubiak, seeing in-game adjustments made would be a strange and alien experience for me too.

A Texans beat writer actually wrote this on Twitter in response to someone saying the Texans played a great first half and the Pats adjusted:

https://twitter.com/awexler/status/407293974655688704

Apparently, Houston is the bush league of sports reporting.

When a QB goes to the sidelines, what's one of the first things you see him do? Look at a bunch of pictures of the looks the defense was giving on the previous drive. So the guy's probably correct, in the same sense that you'd be correct if you said "they went out there and played football and scored points".

Back to the subject of the thread, folks.

Shmessy there is not a lot to discuss, Belichick has probably began spying on all the teams that we could face off with in the AFC championship game - the Texans clearly top that list, I am just surprised Bill would tip his hand to Case Keenum.

Word is McDaniels was just seen sneaking into EverBank Field in Jacksonville wearing a white hoodie carrying a camera of sorts.

Attachments

• aaron-hernandez-gun-house-home.jpg
    aaron-hernandez-gun-house-home.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back