PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bob Kraft "controls" the officials then why did we lose to the Panthers if we controlled them they would of called the pass interference. Also they would have not called the penalty in overtime vs your beloved jets.

To fool people into thinking the opposite and it is totally working :rocker:

It's Texas. Everyone's married to a sibling.
And whats wrong with that? Sibling is a step up in NO, at least its the same species. :cool:

Though Im dumb founded by the accusation, unless BB was trying to spy on how not to run a good football team.

What's the over/under for how long it takes Florio to try to co-opt this into some web hits for advertising dollars?

If Kraft did pay off the refs wouldn't you pay to win those big national televised games?

He doesn’t pay them off, he sends Hernandez or now members of Hernandez crew by their crib and they persuade the refs to see things Kraft's way... :boxing:

No wonder we only won by 3.

He doesn’t pay them off, he sends Hernandez or now members of Hernandez crew by their crib and they persuade the refs to see things Kraft's way... :boxing:

I wonder if Lloyd dissed Krafts new GF or some such and Krime King Kraft sent good soldier AH to do his bidding...

And whats wrong with that? Sibling is a step up in NO, at least its the same species. :cool:

Though Im dumb founded by the accusation, unless BB was trying to spy on how not to run a good football team.

Yeah, he is really bad at that so he is looking to steal some secrets from the experts.

Matt drudge, a known Jets ball washer, linked to an article about this. Unfortunately, this silly accusation will now have greater exposure.

This thread was f'n hilarious.

Your banner looks old and lonely.

Nothing Fnord does works as well without the Jets 1968 Champions pennant. It leaves every post of his dripping with beautiful irony. It's almost as perfect as his "I heart Tebow" picture that trolled the haters back in those darker days on this forum. The guy is a genius.

I don't blame Smith. The Texans are one of the few honest teams in the NFL and this is the 10th time this has happened to them this year without League intervention. Oh, the humanity.

Did anyone else see Brady changing helmets in the first half? That was clearly after the Patriot tech guys had hacked into the Texans defensive play calling from the sideline and gave him a helmet that allowed him to hear what the Texans sideline was saying. That's proof right there.

Jets fans are complete and utter morons

Pats cheating again.

and smith is apparently so unfamiliar with effective mid-game adjustments that he can't understand how the Patriots changed strategy on the fly.

Without even reading the thread, I'm boggled by the pathetic stupidity of this.

The Pats' offense got effective well AFTER the start of the game, which is the OPPOSITE of the pattern that would be expected if what Smith was implying was true.

Miami 23
NY Jets 3

But they took that beating with honor and integrity. There will be no cheating by the Jets - ever.

By the way, I didn't watch the game. Did any Jets coaches accidentally stumble into the Dolphins kickoff returner and inadvertently trip him up when he had a straight shot to the end zone?

First Anthony Smith a few years ago in 2007 saying the Pats were beatable and now this goofball Antonio Smith with the Spying crap.

Is every player with a last name of Smith going to say dumb ass things in regards to the Pats?

The Pats played terrible in the 1st half and clearly made adjustments for the 2nd half. They obviously caught on to at least a few things Houston was doing.

I can't believe this ****** gets paid over a million dollars.

Someone make sure he never reproduces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye