PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm Deb.We didn't exactly "blow them out" gal.

But it's still stupid to say we cheated. Only losers like Smith, Jets fans, and fnordcircle would think that.

Sorry, I forgot to activate my "sarcasm" button ;)

We should take it easy on Smith. Five years on a team with lousy coaching will confuse even the brightest bulbs around, let alone a mouthy ding-dong like Smith. Adjustments? Adjustments? Yeah, Antonio those aren't just things you do to your hair. BTW, when you're 2-10 it's best to quietly sneak out of the stadium, but the obvious is so hard for some to grasp. Eh, Antonio?

Listen Pissah everything you’ve said here is true and I agree completely. Still though can’t there be some standing rule where suggesting that Bill Belichick needed to cheat to win by 3 points against a 2-9 football team starting Case Keenum at quarterback gets you like a 4 game suspension? The can work it into the substance abuse policy, tell me something what indicates drug use more a piss test of what Antonio Smith is suggesting?

Sit down. This may come as a shock to you but there's a significant # of players in the NFL who are not really deep thinkers. :p

Yeah I'm actually a Jets fan. 18 years ago when I started posting on the Patriots mailing list it was all part of my deep cover that just got blown. I've accomplished much over the years for my beloved Jets.

I'm so sick of how Kraft obviously has bought off the NFL. The punishment for spygate, the calls at the end of the Jets and Panther games, the 2005 call against Ellis Hobbs these were all just a cover for the obviously rigged NFL.

I can't wait to see Johnny Football lighting up the Patriots next year after my precious Jets draft him.

Seriously this is the funniest post I have ever read on this site I just laughed out loud at my desk.

No need to get worked up guys. If the Texans fans don't take him seriously then neither should we. Apparently he says a lot of dumb stuff and just enjoys being "quotable."

Most Texans fans are embarrassed for him and are saying he should just shut up and take this loss like a man.

I have it on good authority that the Patriots were responsible for the health issues that Fox and Kubiak encountered.

It's no mere coincidence that both of these were teams whose coaches were on the Pasts*(cheatriots) schedule. Kraft probably called in a favor to Putin after giving him that ring. Russians are famous for poisoning people....

Yeah I'm actually a Jets fan. 18 years ago when I started posting on the Patriots mailing list it was all part of my deep cover that just got blown. I've accomplished much over the years for my beloved Jets.

I'm so sick of how Kraft obviously has bought off the NFL. The punishment for spygate, the calls at the end of the Jets and Panther games, the 2005 call against Ellis Hobbs these were all just a cover for the obviously rigged NFL.

I can't wait to see Johnny Football lighting up the Patriots next year after my precious Jets draft him.

I knew there was something funny about you...

I hope this clown enjoys golfing in January and sitting on his couch watching the Patriots march on to Super Bowl #4.

Another turd given a soapbox to spew his tinfoil hat nonsense. Ignore the losers.

You're so full of BS. Do you really deny you spend more time posting over at JI than here? And you suck up to Jets fans so bad that many posters there call you their favorite Pat's fan?! Hypocrite! Here's a ditty during last weeks Pats game thread , where I'll point out you were posting, instead of here!!!

fnordcircle
Rookie

"Ok, there was some good cheating on that drive, we just need to keep that up, maybe mix it up with a little dirty play and we'll be back in this."

I even saw you post how you were rooting for the Jets to beat Miami today. Christ sakes man.

FRAUD!!!

Sit down. This may come as a shock to you but there's a significant # of players in the NFL who are not really deep thinkers. :p

I see that now Laquan Williams spent his entire day deep in a meaning of life type thought “I would if there is an app to watch TV on my iPhone” :idontgetit:

Believe me, there is nothing about your posts anywhere which leads me to believe you're a Jets fan or a Pats fan, for that matter. I'm convinced your mission around here is much more complex than that.

I have it on good authority that the Patriots were responsible for the health issues that Fox and Kubiak encountered.

It's no mere coincidence that both of these were teams whose coaches were on the Pasts*(cheatriots) schedule. Kraft probably called in a favor to Putin after giving him that ring. Russians are famous for poisoning people....

Nice try joking yourself out of it. Anyone can go to JI and see you are dead serious when you're sucking up to the losers over there. You're not fooling anyone.

But it's still stupid to say we cheated. Only losers like Smith, Jets fans, and fnordcircle would think that.

Loser pastsfans like you don't get it.

Fact: Bob Kraft controls what the officials do.
Fact: Tom Brady is a mediocre QB he is just lucky to have a good coach.
Fact: The Jets #1 greatest ever, Joe Namath is the greatest sports player of all time.
Fact: Bill Belichick is a mediocre coach he is just lucky to have a good QB.
Fact: The Patriots cheated against the Texans today, those tweets are proof.
Fact: Jets Rule.

You're so full of BS. Do you really deny you spend more time posting over at JI than here? And you suck up to Jets fans so bad that many posters there call you their favorite Pat's fan?! Hypocrite! Here's a ditty during last weeks Pats game thread , where I'll point out you were posting, instead of here!!!

I even saw you post how you were rooting for the Jets to beat Miami today. Christ sakes man.

FRAUD!!!

Comedy Gold!

Fact: The Jets #1 greatest ever, Joe Namath is the greatest sports player of all time.

Go ahead, keep trying to joke your way away from the truth but,

You forgot one...

Fact: Twice as many posts per year on a Jets site, and all of them either conciliatory or currying favor = douchebag closet Jest Fan.

fnord is actually....Fireman Ed.

Ed Reed finally convince him to come out of retirement, then proceed to see his team to suck so bad against Dolphins today.:D

Go ahead, keep trying to joke your way away from the truth but,

You forgot one...

Fact: Twice as many posts per year on a Jets site, and all of them either conciliatory or currying favor = douchebag closet Jest Fan.

You forgot two...

Fact: Jests are so much more classy than your organization.
Fact: Jets have 100% more legitimate super bowl wins than the Pastriots.

Were you really there today?

Did Fireman Ed make an appearance at the Jets game? | FOX Sports on MSN

Normally I post on JI on my primary account Ray Ray 19 but I forgot to log out my fake Patriots fan account 'fnordcircle' when I made those serious and very pro Jets posts and professional Internet Detective and Guardian of Internet Posting Morals "VinnyPatrollie" caught me.

I'd been trying to evade him for years but all it took was one slip up and I've been outed.

Ed Reed finally convince him to come out of retirement, then proceed to see his team to suck so bad against Dolphins today.:D

He must have been steamed…

Attachments

• alg-jets-fireman-ed-jpg.jpg
    alg-jets-fireman-ed-jpg.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye