PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
ross tucker, aka Peter Kings little lapdog

well said

so well, in fact, that I copied it and posted a modified version at PFT for all ofthe world to see.

everyone feel free to go over there and like it

usually Florio takes down pro-Patriots posts, but so far it is up- scroll down to the post at 9:48 AM

Antonio Smith: I was joking about Patriots spying | ProFootballTalk

Patriots related comments on PFT are comedy gold. Even if a post just mentions the word "Patriots", all the Patriots haters somehow find it and start clapping and arf'ing in unison. I bet even Florio has to laugh at them.

Impressed the headlines to this story on there were even keeled and I didn't see a Florio headline saying PATRIOTS ACCUSED OF SPYING AGAIN which would be a classic Florio troll attempt.

Except, of course, for guys who freely admit to playing past the whistle. Technically, I think that would be cheating. But players on every team do it, and are admired for it.

Vrabel seems to have been notorious for, in fumble piles, squeezing guys below the belt. Harrison had a great quote to the effect that sometimes it is necessary to engage in a bit of unnecessary roughness.

Cheating, like the law, is the sort of field where innovators are despised. If you can cite precedent for your cheating, you're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back