PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florio will probably wait to do an article until tomorrow when there are less articles being posted so more people can see it since he's a little pats hating *****. Then he'll bump it to the top like he likes to do. Just like how he inserts articles lower down the list he doesn't want too many people reading. (Or that the other less-biased authors write and that he disagrees with)

Just like how that ambulance chaser was silent after our amazing comeback and win vs Denver

To be that popular of a site and have the admins/owner delete comments by patsfans posters defending the pats with logical and factual posts is shameful.

A Texans beat writer actually wrote this on Twitter in response to someone saying the Texans played a great first half and the Pats adjusted:

https://twitter.com/awexler/status/407293974655688704

Apparently, Houston is the bush league of sports reporting.

You might be taking it the wrong way. You're allowed to look at pictures, and I would imagine they have access to some sort of film to use in game. I think he's just saying they made halftime adjustments. I could be wrong.

That being said, BB doesn't need to spy to outsmart the likes of Kubiak and Phillips.

sounds like a smart guy :bricks:

So the secret plan was to spot Houston 10 points before we entered our cheat codes?

People will never shut up about Spygate.

Hey two-faced.... lAst week YOU wrote over at JI how you think the Pats still cheat. Why do you spend so much time over there sucking green dik? How about this little nugget:

fnordcircle
Rookie

Glad to see Kraft and Goodell settled their differences so now we're getting all the calls again. The ending of the Jets and Carolina games had shaken my faith in the Goodell and Kraft relationship.

When Smith claims Houston put in "new things" on defense, what exactly could they have done that a QB with more than a decade of starting experience hadn't seen before? Sure, they might put in wrinkles, but every defensive coordinator operates withing a certain framework, and even then, there are limits to what you can do with personnel and formations.

So what was so crazy that Houston did today? Drop all 11 into coverage? Have the secondary and defensive line switch positions and responsibilities for a series? Have the defense line up single file over the center before the snap?

I can bet a lot that this man is the same person who brought the letterman jacket idea. He reasons like a middle 'schooler'.

Hey two-faced.... lAst week YOU wrote over at JI how you think the Pats still cheat. Why do you spend so much time over there sucking green dik? How about this little nugget:

I stand by that post 100%. Kraft definitely called Goodell to request no flags get thrown.

LOL...Busted!!!

And of course freaking BSPN picks up this nonstory. I guess all you have to do get a "Pats possibly cheated" story there is to whine about it like a 2-year-old on Twitter. That's all. And BSPN will pick it up. F*** them and F*** Antonio Smith!!!

Un-FREAKING-believable. I SO WANT to win that 4th ring... just to shut this stupid cr@p up once and for all!! :mad:

I think it's fishy that Case Keenum played really well.

So obviously the Texans had to be spying on the Patriots.

Ain't it the truth...

It's a bit late. Kraft, viewing himself as a master conciliator took one for the team (the NFL) shutting up about the camera placement controversy. It was a mistake. Although BB egotistically tired to out lawyer Goodell he forgot that Goodell was the judge and jury. Kraft needed to get Goodell to be very, very explicit and open on what precisely the Pats were and were not penalized for. He didn't and the legacy is on BB and Kraft.

Listen Pissah everything you’ve said here is true and I agree completely. Still though can’t there be some standing rule where suggesting that Bill Belichick needed to cheat to win by 3 points against a 2-9 football team starting Case Keenum at quarterback gets you like a 4 game suspension? The can work it into the substance abuse policy, tell me something what indicates drug use more a piss test of what Antonio Smith is suggesting?

Yeah, we definitely cheated. How else would we have blown out a 2-9 team?

I follow football fairly closely, and I have to admit I've never heard of this guy. Something tells me that in a year or two he will be remembered as well as whats-his-name for the Steelers that mouthed off about Brady and got the very rare personalized smackdown from BB.

Smith may want to take a look at this (or at least have someone read it to him, and explain the big words):

The-Education-of-a-Coach-9781597221443.jpg

BB is 61 years old and has been breaking down film since he was about 8. I will hazard a guess that there is literally nothing that the Texans can come up with that he would have seen never seen over the years and would not at least have an idea about what may be the best way for his team to try to stop.

Yeah, we definitely cheated. How else would we have blown out a 2-9 team?

Ummmm Deb.We didn't exactly "blow them out" gal.

But it's still stupid to say we cheated. Only losers like Smith, Jets fans, and fnordcircle would think that.

I can't tell whether you've been owned by fnord or I'm the sucker with you fooling me with your response.

Well played, fnord my man

Randy says Hi!

LOL...Busted!!!

Yeah I'm actually a Jets fan. 18 years ago when I started posting on the Patriots mailing list it was all part of my deep cover that just got blown. I've accomplished much over the years for my beloved Jets.

I'm so sick of how Kraft obviously has bought off the NFL. The punishment for spygate, the calls at the end of the Jets and Panther games, the 2005 call against Ellis Hobbs these were all just a cover for the obviously rigged NFL.

I can't wait to see Johnny Football lighting up the Patriots next year after my precious Jets draft him.

And of course freaking BSPN picks up this nonstory. I guess all you have to do get a "Pats possibly cheated" story there is to whine about it like a 2-year-old on Twitter. That's all. And BSPN will pick it up. F*** them and F*** Antonio Smith!!!

Un-FREAKING-believable. I SO WANT to win that 4th ring... just to shut this stupid cr@p up once and for all!! :mad:

Speaking of twitter it appears Laquan is filling his Sunday’s void with some inventions…

Follow
LaQuan WilliamsVerified account‏@i_amQUAN
I wonder if there is an app to watch TV on your iPhone?
• Retweet
• Favorite
• More

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes