PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Smith accuses Patriots of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via a face-morphing site, Tone Loc + Nostradamus = Tonestradamus:

tone-loc-jpg--Nostradamus-jpg.jpeg

Believe it or not, not every professional athlete is that smart. In fact, some of them are pretty stupid and probably just barely scratch an IQ of 100 no matter what college they "graduated" from.

Antonio Smith might fall into that category.

These allegations will get more play on the four letter network than the bad call in the Washington Game or Tomlingate.....

The mediots cannot understand success......

These allegations will get more play on the four letter network than the bad call in the Washington Game or Tomlingate.....

That's because ESPN sacrificed sports-journalism to become tabloid trash for men.

First Anthony Smith a few years ago in 2007 saying the Pats were beatable and now this goofball Antonio Smith with the Spying crap.

Is every player with a last name of Smith going to say dumb ass things in regards to the Pats?

Next.... Geno Smith????

I mean seriously though, its obviously cheating when the Texans triple cover Gronk in the red zone... I mean how the **** would Brady know Vereen would be so open???

Judging from the first half performance the Patriots scouting failed to note that Andre Johnson was a likely target. Seriously, WTF was up with that? What kind of zone leaves one of the best WRs with no defender within ten yards multiplt times?

And whats wrong with that? Sibling is a step up in NO, at least its the same species. :cool:

Though Im dumb founded by the accusation, unless BB was trying to spy on how not to run a good football team.

i know. houston sucks. our spy videotape would be much better spent on teams like the jets.

Judging from the first half performance the Patriots scouting failed to note that Andre Johnson was a likely target. Seriously, WTF was up with that? What kind of zone leaves one of the best WRs with no defender within ten yards multiplt times?

I could not help but notice that myself. I'm not a football expert but my layperson opinion is that such a defensive scheme is less than optimal. :D

One recurring thing that bothers me is time after time a QB rolls right being chased by a line person towards the sideline. At last minute at the sideline, the QB tosses a pass downfield 20 yds to a receiver who is along the sideline. 1st down!

I for one would have my DBs/LBs practice this specific situation instructing them that the QB likely has a very limited field of operation and to hang by the WR/RB/TE near that sideline. I'm sick of the surprised look as defenders are amazed the QB tossed a desperation sideline pass for another 1st down. HELLO!!!

Smith is just Butthurt

This sort of speaks to the fact everyone is ignorant as to what the Patriots were punished for in the whole Spygate nonsense. It wasn't for stealing signals or "spying" whatever that means. It was for filming from an unauthorized area.

I'm sure the honorable Texans didn't try to decipher any of Brady's cadences or cues.

Also, Bill Belichick has been in the league since Antonio Smith was born. Is there really anything you can throw at a BB coached team that he hasn't seen or tried to do?

I could not help but notice that myself. I'm not a football expert but my layperson opinion is that such a defensive scheme is less than optimal. :D

One recurring thing that bothers me is time after time a QB rolls right being chased by a line person towards the sideline. At last minute at the sideline, the QB tosses a pass downfield 20 yds to a receiver who is along the sideline. 1st down!

I for one would have my DBs/LBs practice this specific situation instructing them that the QB likely has a very limited field of operation and to hang by the WR/RB/TE near that sideline. I'm sick of the surprised look as defenders are amazed the QB tossed a desperation sideline pass for another 1st down. HELLO!!!

On a somewhat related note, how is it that we manage to field a front seven of players slower than every QB in the NFL not named Peyton? Even Chandler Jones is slower than molasses; he just has a wingspan of 10 yards.

This sort of speaks to the fact everyone is ignorant as to what the Patriots were punished for in the whole Spygate nonsense. It wasn't for stealing signals or "spying" whatever that means. It was for filming from an unauthorized area.

I'm sure the honorable Texans didn't try to decipher any of Brady's cadences or cues.

Also, Bill Belichick has been in the league since Antonio Smith was born. Is there really anything you can throw at a BB coached team that he hasn't seen or tried to do?

Actually what the Patriots were punished for was ignoring a league directive sent to ALL teams instructing all teams to stop the practice of filming in unauthorized areas.
It was Bill Belichick ignoring a league directive that brought down such a severe punishment from the league.

Wade Phillips speaks and Antonio Smith's lips move...the fat little country cornpone Son of Bum is behind this bull shyt. He's been a butthurt little SoB since the Patriots tortured his dumb azz when he was coach in Barfalo.

Already headlining Skip "Edgar R. Murrow" Bayliss's show at 10:00 am. I refused to turn on Mike and Mike (aka Mangirl and Meathead) this morning. Were they all over this story?

Actually what the Patriots were punished for was ignoring a league directive sent to ALL teams instructing all teams to stop the practice of filming in unauthorized areas.
It was Bill Belichick ignoring a league directive that brought down such a severe punishment from the league.

Actually the severe punishment wasn't from the league, but from former Jets employee Roger Goodell.

TRUE DAT.

Albeit, a 14-month OLD league directive that had been violated WITHOUT NFL ADMONITION/PUNSIHMENT in the previous season (WITHOUT DOUBT) by the same Pats-opponent that accused them and (VERY LIKELY) by the SOUTHERN SQUIDS (considering they 'knew Brady's play calls from "audio game film") as well.

Folks like to forget those 2 components as well. [The age of the memo and lack of previous-enforcement.]

Maybe we should just start enforcing all the 100-year old never-rescinded sodomy laws and have all the actors in Hollywood who play "homosexuals" arrested and thrown in jail for 10 years when their shows are on TV in our communities. Makes about as much sense as taking away a draft pick for enforcement of a year old "ADMINISTRATIVE RULE".

A zone with Kyle Arrington in it. He should be tethered to within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. Anything deeper than that he is LOST IN SPACE.

Which isn't a problem for home teams because you can see the away bench from the press box.

This sort of speaks to the fact everyone is ignorant as to what the Patriots were punished for in the whole Spygate nonsense.

Today is not the day to listen to media or to visit other team's message boards. All you hear is "well, they were caught taping practices before, so why discount the posibility that it has happened again?"

They seem completely unaware of the difference between spygate and the Herald/Tomase-liegate charges that came 5 months later, were disproven, and were retracted.

Somehow all allegations, real and imagined, were lumped into one with a big old "guilty" stamp placed upon it, in the minds of the media and Pats haters everywhere.

I almost get tired of correcting them. ALMOST. Someone has to do it though.

A back up quarterback moves the ball at will against a powerhouse like the Pats? How do you explain that? Must be spying or scouting or whatever. Kinda fishy isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back