Zero gate at Gillette the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It's official -- no fans at the stadium for the rest of the season.

Is there anywhere outside of the northeast and west coast that doesn't have fans? Basically is it just the stupid south being stupid?

Is there anywhere outside of the northeast and west coast that doesn't have fans? Basically is it just the stupid northeast and west coast being stupid?
Just say it's fake news and no one dies and move along.

notre dame had fans saturday night cheering them on.

Is there anywhere outside of the northeast and west coast that doesn't have fans? Basically is it just the stupid south being stupid?
Stoopid?

Georgia Bulldogs found 17 more points after the game last Saturday and beat the Florida Gators.

If thousands of people can get together in protest back in May and June, and the reason given for zero significant spikes in cases is “they were wearing masks and were outdoors,” then why can’t Patriots fans go to a football game in person? Mask rule? Check. Outdoors? Check. Huh? HUHHHHHH? Riddle me THAT, Batman! Checkmate, atheists.

Last edited:
It's an absolute crock the rules on attendance aren't uniform leaguewide. Whatever happened to *protecting the integrity of the shield* and *acting against unfair competitive advantages* and all the rest of your empty platitudes, Roger?

since hearing the good news about the vaccine today, Krafty Bob is hurriedly jetting down to the Orchids of Asia to give his injection. Yup, doing his part to assuage the pandemic, yessiree... :p :oops:

If thousands of people can get together in protest back in May and June, and the reason given for zero significant spikes in cases is “they were wearing masks and were outdoors,” then why can’t Patriots fans go to a football game in person? Mask rule? Check. Outdoors? Check. Huh? HUHHHHHH? Riddle me THAT, Batman! Checkmate, atheists.

Because the bathrooms are indoors. And every flush of the toilet is sending trillions of coronaviruses into the air?

So basically it would be safe so long as everyone wore adult diapers :excited:

I'm kind of relieved I don't have to make the decision about whether to go to a game or not, because I'd really like to go, but the numbers are insane, and I have an 88 year old dad, and an 85 year old aunt, that I like and need to visit on a regular basis.

I do think it's unfair that some teams have fans and some teams don't. Nobody should be able to have fans if half the teams can't.

Just an all around sucky year.

I'm kind of relieved I don't have to make the decision about whether to go to a game or not, because I'd really like to go, but the numbers are insane, and I have an 88 year old dad, and an 85 year old aunt, that I like and need to visit on a regular basis.

I do think it's unfair that some teams have fans and some teams don't. Nobody should be able to have fans if half the teams can't.

Just an all around sucky year.
Stop making sense, thinking rationally and sounding like grown-up. You're f####### up this entire board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back