PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zero gate at Gillette the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of relieved I don't have to make the decision about whether to go to a game or not, because I'd really like to go, but the numbers are insane, and I have an 88 year old dad, and an 85 year old aunt, that I like and need to visit on a regular basis.

I do think it's unfair that some teams have fans and some teams don't. Nobody should be able to have fans if half the teams can't.

Just an all around sucky year.
So then don’t go in the hypothetical scenario that the Patriots were actually hosting games. If people want to go and their circumstances are different than yours, they should go. This really isn’t that difficult at all. 0.0007. Hell, Bobby Bowden, who is literally older than dirt, survived this thing.

Ok so this is about fan attendance at Gillette and not a new Patriots scandal.

Good.

I was wondering how many picks the Pats would lose for ZeroGate, but know I see they are in the clear.

So then don’t go in the hypothetical scenario that the Patriots were actually hosting games. If people want to go and their circumstances are different than yours, they should go. This really isn’t that difficult at all. 0.0007. Hell, Bobby Bowden, who is literally older than dirt, survived this thing.
Umm, okay, I was only talking about myself, and if push came to shove, I probably would have sold my tickets. Happy?

Umm, okay, I was only talking about myself, and if push came to shove, I probably would have sold my tickets. Happy?
I’m very happy now. Thank you, Deb. I can sleep soundly tonight with this knowledge. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick