PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yuck...(Warning - Brady Hair Pic - Don't Look if You're Not Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Brady is gorgeous. Now about those three consecutive playoff losses........

The NYG game was just too bizarre for me to count, and the NYJ game was lost by much more than Brady--even then, he likely played well enough for us to win if you take away some of the other errors. I also think it was a case of the jets really playing decently, and being beyond pumped up for the game IMO. They did have a good defensive game plan, and we apparently were not ready for that variable (unfortunately).

So that really only leaves the BAL game, and that was basically over on the first play, at least in the first half of the quarter. Yes, I certainly agree that Brady had a completely horrible game. No excuses there, it happens.

I'm just not convinced that he played terribly enough vs. the NY teams to be extremely worried about it, as the law of averages could've caught up, or there may be some coincidence to it also. We all know we should've won the SB, had it not been for 5 different weird things to happen, so it's almost like he had a bad game vs. BAL, and a mediocre one against the NYJ.

T. Brady 29/48 266 yards 1 TD 0 INT's----NY Giants

T. Brady 29/45 299 yards 2 TD 1 INT ----NY Jets

I think when you complete 30 passes, throw close to 300 yards, have 3 TD's, and throw 1 pick in 2 playoff games, and you lose both each by a score or less, that should put your team in a position to win the game. There was inefficient running in both, blown defense in the 2nd gm, and multiple mistakes and weird bounces/luck that just didn't go the way we wanted it.

As much as I can see your point (FWIW--I don't necessarily think you're 'wrong,' I just don't see a clear cut wrong or right), let's not act like he had a 50% completion rate, threw a bunch of picks, and threw for 150 yds in each game. I think we all know that Brady is still Brady, it's just that all of the multiple variables didn't line up in those games. At the end of the day, there's absolutely no one on this earth that I'd want in there besides Tom.

Last edited:
The NYG game was just too bizarre for me to count, and the NYJ game was lost by much more than Brady--even then, he likely played well enough for us to win if you take away some of the other errors. I also think it was a case of the jets really playing decently, and being beyond pumped up for the game IMO. They did have a good defensive game plan, and we apparently were not ready for that variable (unfortunately).

So that really only leaves the BAL game, and that was basically over on the first play, at least in the first half of the quarter. Yes, I certainly agree that Brady had a completely horrible game. No excuses there, it happens.

I'm just not convinced that he played terribly enough vs. the NY teams to be extremely worried about it, as the law of averages could've caught up, or there may be some coincidence to it also. We all know we should've won the SB, had it not been for 5 different weird things to happen, so it's almost like he had a bad game vs. BAL, and a mediocre one against the NYJ.

T. Brady 29/48 266 yards 1 TD 0 INT's----NY Giants

T. Brady 29/45 299 yards 2 TD 1 INT ----NY Jets

I think when you complete 30 passes, throw close to 300 yards, have 3 TD's, and throw 1 pick in 2 playoff games, and you lose both each by a score or less, that should put your team in a position to win the game. There was inefficient running in both, blown defense in the 2nd gm, and multiple mistakes and weird bounces/luck that just didn't go the way we wanted it.

As much as I can see your point (FWIW--I don't necessarily think you're 'wrong,' I just don't see a clear cut wrong or right), let's not act like he had a 50% completion rate, threw a bunch of picks, and threw for 150 yds in each game. I think we all know that Brady is still Brady, it's just that all of the multiple variables didn't line up in those games. At the end of the day, there's absolutely no one on this earth that I'd want in there besides Tom.

We seem to see this the same way, based on this and your earlier comment. I just ask people to name me one guy they'd rather have had at QB in either of those games. Silence.

In his "look," I think that Brady is both being himself and exploiting an opportunity that his relationship with Gisele gives him. Gisele is a middle and upper-middle class Household Name in just about every country in Asia, Europe and Latin America. We have a media market where there are very few sports celebrities with global reach at the same time that same media market is exploding in all corners of the globe.

Brady might not be able to "chop that meat" but he has a very broad appeal, look and marketability. The lad ain't no dope. I doubt he cares if he ticks off a few folks here who clearly prefer Peyton's down-home buzz cut and All America Guy appeal (there's nothing wrong with the latter, but Brady is taking a different approach).

Last edited:
Yes Brady is gorgeous. Now about those three consecutive playoff losses........

I've moved on from those playoff losses, and you should try and do the same.

Now back to Brady being gorgeous..........

Re: Brady at Carnival: via Jim Rome's facebook page

I've seen it once and I refuse to watch it again.

Sadly, I for one have personally seen many tall persons who lack melanin dance similarly.
Suggest forwarding this to the site "Things White People Like"

oh how I yearn for the TFB from 2001-2004....

YouTube - Tom Brady Dancing at Carnival

Why did they have to splice it like that, it makes his dancing so much worse, lol.

I like this video better, Brady's just having a good time with his wife, and at least they seem like a really happy couple. I'm sure Tom couldn't care less about these videos by the way.

I'd hit it.

Nah, the hot girl in the blue oral-b shirt. :D

It's come to this.

I can't take it anymore.

Time for me to sign up for Jets Insider. :mad:

Nah, the hot girl in the blue oral-b shirt. :D

Dude, that is one ugly chick. I heard she throws a mean spiral through :D

I think he's trolling us all in real life.

Why has this thread not been sent to the losers circle or whatever? I've seen much better threads nixed.

Really, who gives a rat's ass about any of this? Let Brady be who he is.

That's kinda what we're afraid of Tune. ;)

But why does this bother anyone? What are you concerned about? He's the NFL MVP and is married to a super model.

The first one is awful. He looks like a gay soccer star. The second one is just plain funny! 11 is a pretty good. The one with Moss is also good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back