PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Youtube Patriots videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one game that I can't seem to find anywhere is the NE at Denver game from Nov 3, 2003. The intentional safety game.

Btw, I have these games on VHS. I intend to convert them to disc but I doubt the quality would be that great.

2001 Pats Raiders Playoffs
2001 Steelers Pats AFCC
2001 Pats Dolphins
2001 Pats Rams SB
2002 Jets Pats
2002 Pats Steelers
2002 Bills Pats
2002 Steelers Pats
2002 Pats Vikings
2002 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Indy AFCC
2003 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Bills
2003 Pats Titans
2003 Colts Pats
2003 Pats Jags
2003 Pats Panthers SB
2003 Jets Pats
2004 Pats Eagles SB
2004 Pats Indy Playoffs
2004 Steelers Pats AFCC
2005 Bills Pats
2005 Pats Jags
2005 Pats Jets
2005 Falcons Pats
2005 Pats Bucs
2005 Pats Raiders Opener
Convert them sooner rather than later because your tapes are constently deteriorating.

I want the 1985 AFCCG damn it!

I have the game on dvd if I find a way to copy it I'll send you a copy(I'm not great with computers).
I would love that! If it happens that is great, but if it doesn't I still appreciate the thought very much.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

From this last year.

Amazing ending.

Watching this now, stumbled across it doing the 'this day in patriots history' thread. A little different perspective than the 3GTG video since it is just a slightly edited version of the commercial broadcast of the game.

Watching this now, stumbled across it doing the 'this day in patriots history' thread. A little different perspective than the 3GTG video since it is just a slightly edited version of the commercial broadcast of the game.

The Troy Brown "hold my beer" game.

Remember the "The Black Power" defense of Clive Rush.

This should have been a more rewarding season.

Great ending

Steve Grogan's best game.

@Pats Fanatic - Thanks for posting these. I've been watching them off an on. I missed most of these games because of living elsewhere as a kid so it's nice to watch them.

Bruschi's first game after stroke.

I watched this game on a business trip in South America. The game was in Spanish. Every fourth word seemed to be "Tedy Bruschi" in a perfect American accent.

I just watched the road game vs. Buffalo, week 11, 2007 season.

What a display of excellence. Buffalo came in with a 4-game winning streak and fired up the crowd with a message from a player who had suffered a temporary paralysis scare. Incredibly loud.

Then Brady leads us to 7 TDs in 7 possessions, 4 TDs to Moss, we get a defensive TD, it's 56-10 and Brady sits the whole 4th quarter. Kyle Eckel and Heath Evans even run wild.

The height of execution for that squad and amazing to watch.

Here is that game.

I just watched this today. I was there and didn't remember it was that cold. I guess the beers kept me warm. One thing that stood out was Daniel Graham. Feast or Famine. He makes an incredible catch in the end zone early in the game then drops an easy one between the numbers for what would have been a critical 1st down when the Pats were backed up at the 1 yard line. If he makes that catch then there might not be the intentional safety play. Also they bombed it out effectively. Who said Brady didn't have a good long ball before Moss? Similar game plan to the 2015 game the Pats lost in OT.

Too bad that some of the above have already been deleted; 345 Park Ave is quick in some regards and slow in others.

A couple other videos that I found tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft