PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Youtube Patriots videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 95 team brought back a lot of good childhood memories. Week 1 last second win over Cleveland was a huge win, revenge for the playoff loss the previous year. But the thrill of that victory didn't last long, the rest of the season was a disaster. Rewatching the 95 yearbook video, Our offense was absolutely putrid that year. Only 3 points against Denver, San Francisco, and Miami. Awful. No wonder kraft pushed for Terry glenn the next year in the draft.

The 95 team wasn't necessarily bad, just very inconsistent. For example, buffalo finished 10-6 and won the division. Yet in 95, we swept them. We beat 9-7 Miami 34-17 in there home stadium. We nearly knocked off the 13-3 chiefs in Arrowhead. We played the 11-5 steelers down to the wire in Week 17.

wow, watching that 98 miami video....have a few takeaways...at least half of Bledsoe's throws were off his back foot...back on KFFL we all thought Tony Simmons was going to he a 75 catch, 1100 yard guy...final takeaway, i was at this game and don't remember it all...i must have been absolutely shattered, and probably was....

pretty sure MNF still kicked off at 9 in 1998 so that means we were probably in the lots around 4ish....probably killed 14 or so Natty Lights before the game in Lot A:D

Finally, I still have the pullover Pete Carroll is wearing...wow, I need a new Pats pullover considering I wore it the other day...wearing a 19 year old pullover....wow, new wardrobe time:eek:

Some more

Can you say butt fumble.

That 2005 team started slowly but turned out to be great. Should have won the Super Bowl.

2006 and 2007 too.

But how can I complain?!?!?!

Great thread idea... Thanks to all who've posted!

That 95 team brought back a lot of good childhood memories. Week 1 last second win over Cleveland was a huge win, revenge for the playoff loss the previous year. But the thrill of that victory didn't last long, the rest of the season was a disaster. Rewatching the 95 yearbook video, Our offense was absolutely putrid that year. Only 3 points against Denver, San Francisco, and Miami. Awful. No wonder kraft pushed for Terry glenn the next year in the draft.

The 95 team wasn't necessarily bad, just very inconsistent. For example, buffalo finished 10-6 and won the division. Yet in 95, we swept them. We beat 9-7 Miami 34-17 in there home stadium. We nearly knocked off the 13-3 chiefs in Arrowhead. We played the 11-5 steelers down to the wire in Week 17.
95 was the year I saw my first live game. A co-worker had a friend that was a season ticket holder that was moving away from the area and was selling his tickets. I got a pair of Pats-Colts tickets. The Pats lost (Jim Harbough at quarterback) but I was hooked to live games. I continued to go to 1 or 2 games a year but never saw a Pats win until Brady's first start ever against the Colts and Peyton Manning in 2001(still have the ticket!) I got on the waiting list in 99(Pats were 5-11 that year I think) and finally got seats on 2009. Anyway 95 was a great year for all those reasons for me

I'll never forget this.

Bruschi's first game after stroke.

Near the end zone, driving in for the winning score, the Seahawks give up an interception to the Patriots in the Kingdome.

Monday Night Madness

1985 AFC Divisional

giphy.gif

I grew up in the military and joined after I graduated and because of that I missed almost every game up until 1994 unless it was nationally televised which was rare.

One cool old fuzzy memory I have is from 1972 when I was 5. We were stationed in Tempelhof AFB Germany at the time and my dad yelled, "I'll be damned .... they're showing the Patriots this week". So we sat and watched the Pats play the Redskins on an old black and white tv. :D

Question: Do you remember when smacking the TV set for a better picture was a thing? :D:eek:

@Ian - stickying this thread until the start of preseason would be awesome.

Holy crap I found a highlight of that game. And if you search "Game of the Week" or "This week in football" in youtube you'll find a lot of highlights. Unfortunately not a lot of Game of the week games of the Patriots.

I'll post all of their three wins here. Not a great year for them.

Pats start at approx 7:10 Pats vs Atl

Pats start at approx 38:38 Pats vs Redskins

Pats start at approx 11:37 Pats vs Saints

Last edited:
Some from the NFL.

A few more.

thanks for posting this one. the best most dominant single quarter of the BB/Brady Era of course led to 5 TDs in 13 minutes plus a perfect rating for Brady with a 0.00 for poor Kerry Collins. Other notes of interest:

1) late hit on the 2nd TD 2nd Q - helmet to helmet, probably one of the Giselle concussions
2) Young Vollmer and prime Wilfork - absolute animals
3) Edelman-Just riding the bench, catching passes on the sideline and handing them back to Brady during warmups
4) Jeff Fischer - terrible coach that year, hard to believe he hung on to the job until last year. Should have been fired during their bye week after this loss. Just for good measure threw the red flag for amateur hour Challenge.

The one game that I can't seem to find anywhere is the NE at Denver game from Nov 3, 2003. The intentional safety game.

Btw, I have these games on VHS. I intend to convert them to disc but I doubt the quality would be that great.

2001 Pats Raiders Playoffs
2001 Steelers Pats AFCC
2001 Pats Dolphins
2001 Pats Rams SB
2002 Jets Pats
2002 Pats Steelers
2002 Bills Pats
2002 Steelers Pats
2002 Pats Vikings
2002 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Indy AFCC
2003 Pats Dolphins