PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Youtube Patriots videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really good game.

For anybody as old as me, the 70s-80s stuff is a must-see.

For anybody younger that is even the least bit curious why us old geezers still talk about players like Grogan, Nelson, Tippett and Clayborn, please take 20 minutes out of your life and watch those yearbook videos.

Even though you never saw those teams or players live, as fans of the Patriots it will be well worth your time.

thanks much @Pats Fanatic

Agree, thanks.
There's no rush to watch them all, though. Just download them and watch them at your leisure.

For anybody as old as me, the 70s-80s stuff is a must-see.

For anybody younger that is even the least bit curious why us old geezers still talk about players like Grogan, Nelson, Tippett and Clayborn, please take 20 minutes out of your life and watch those yearbook videos.

Even though you never saw those teams or players live, as fans of the Patriots it will be well worth your time.

thanks much @Pats Fanatic
OK it's not the Patriots but it's still really cute!

@Ian @Ross12 @ashley1992

Can we sticky this thread? I can't find the other one someone created a while ago. It would be nice to have easy access to them. IMO.

@Ian @Ross12 @ashley1992

Can we sticky this thread? I can't find the other one someone created a while ago. It would be nice to have easy access to them. IMO.
Eh... I appreciate it all too but I think we're kind of in shady territory here... not sure if they should be posted at all, let alone stickied. But I'll defer to @Ian for the final say on that topic.

Eh... I appreciate it all too but I think we're kind of in shady territory here... not sure if they should be posted at all, let alone stickied. But I'll defer to @Ian for the final say on that topic.
YouTube links are fine, since they're hosted on YouTube and not here. It's up the NFL to spend their millions on battling with them, so as long as it's done that way, I have no issue with it.

As far as stickied, we'll leave this one for right now and I'm installing a search function that should allow us to access every post going back to when I moved it off the original host to my own server, so hopefully that will make past posts much easier to access. I think the current system only goes back a couple of years, so this should definitely make it interesting considering all the posts that we have going that far back. :cool:

I think they are youtube linked.

Can we get the 85 AFCCG here?

Please?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
YouTube links are fine, since they're hosted on YouTube and not here. It's up the NFL to spend their millions on battling with them, so as long as it's done that way, I have no issue with it.

As far as stickied, we'll leave this one for right now and I'm installing a search function that should allow us to access every post going back to when I moved it off the original host to my own server, so hopefully that will make past posts much easier to access. I think the current system only goes back a couple of years, so this should definitely make it interesting considering all the posts that we have going that far back. :cool:
Good point. Hadn't thought about it like that.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back