PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite non Patriots player

Danny Marino. The more I've rewatched some old games he played against the Patriots in Foxboro, the more convinced I am that that was his Kryptonite.

But still, I just loved the pure arm talent that guy had.

Obviously TFB
But him aside my favorite non-Patriots player playing these days is Russel Wilson.

Ed Reed.

Lawrence Taylor.

Khalil Mack.

Zach Martin, the second best OG in the NFL

Without reservation Larry Whigham .... Was a shame when he went to chi-town

Deacon Jones

I always love to see Ex-Pats succeed... secondary bragging rights.

Brady, Jimmy G, whatever other QBs, about 1/4 of the Titans roster... you get the picture.

Russel Wilson
Richard Sherman

Kenny "Snake" Stabler.

In the college game the only times I ever tuned in to watch a single player was when Johnny Football was at A&M...that was some amazing stuff.

1602981940629.png

Last edited:
In my time line, 1985 to present, I would rate Barry Sanders my favorite non-patriots player. They showed only a few Detroit games in New England, but when they did I always tuned in.

Derrick Brooks

Watt
Wilson

Besides Brady, I really like George Kittle, he’s a helluva player.

My favorite play in football is when a tiny receiver goes over the middle and then there is a blur as a SS appears outta nowhere and levels the guy. Both players in that interaction are tough as nails and something about that hit gets me so fired up. It’s why my fav patriot is Troy Brown and my fav non patriot is *gulp* a Jete, Wayne Chrebet. Tough SOB who played the right way on a **** team and I respected that.

Warrick Dunn. His off-the-field charitable work is unparalleled. He even used his first game-check to buy his mom a house. That's heroic stuff there.

Darrell Green. His Christian testimony and longevity speak volumes of his character.

Emmitt Smith. The contest vs. the Giants when he separated his shoulder and still forged on...always memorable.

All for now.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back