2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

your coice to win the Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 have voted for the Ravens, yet no one has posted a reason for that choice. It would be interesting see why the want the Ravens to win.

Ravens will win, it will be fixed for ray Lewis. World wants ray lewis to win, not some kid from California. Sorry to niner fans but your screwed. Like us, since we couldn't score more than 13 points in 5 or 6 red zone trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

th

This is such an ugly choice that I don't think I'll be able to pick a side until I'm faced with it. And even when I do finally make the choice, it will be less who I'm choosing to win and more who I'm choosing to lose.

6 who voted for ravens? banned for life

This is such an ugly choice that I don't think I'll be able to pick a side until I'm faced with it.

And even when I do finally make the choice, it will be less who I'm choosing to win and more who I'm choosing to lose.

Let's try to stay On Topic, Brother Haley. :snob:

Last edited by a moderator:
49ers. Three reasons.

1. Randy Moss.
2. Can't stand the bull**** parade surrounding Ray Lewis.
3. Terrell Suggs lack of winning grace.

I second the motion. I am really hoping Randy has 10 receptions and three TD's.
randymoss.jpg

I want to see that TD celebration over and over Sunday.

I really wouldn't characterize this as a Freddy Versus Jason thing.

All teams have donkeys, but, taken as an whole, I like the Miners.

And while I don't relish the notion of them pulling further ahead of us ~ 6 to 3 ~ it doesn't really make the slightest difference, as the Steelers are already there...and indeed, it'd have the benefit of dampening the Steeler Fans' Arrogance.

That would be far better than seeing Baltimore get its 3rd.

6 who voted for ravens? banned for life

I choose the asteroid strike. If I've got to choose a team, though, I choose the Ravens, without hesitation.

Ravens - Great, HOF, players getting last chance
Ravens - AFC
Ravens - Beat Patriots, would make it 4 of last 6 Patriots playoff losses to the eventual SB winner, which is a lot better than losing to some runner up

There are probably some reasons to root for the 49ers, but I can't think of a single one.

I voted ravens because I'm a big Ed reed fan. Its tough cuz i want moss to win one as well but the path the ravens had to go through to get there i think they deserve it. I am not a bitter fan considering the beat us they were the better team that day by far.

I also hate jim harbaugh's whiny ways compared to john, jim is a cry baby.

I do not care for suggs or lewis' last game story but thats how much i want reed to win one lol.

I voted urinal mint...and then flush this POS bowl

Watch, when the Ravens win, Patriots will play them on opening night and we'll absolutely destroy them. There's no way they'd beat us 3 times in a row. Not to mention they would be without Ray Lewis (obviously) and potentially no Ed Reed (maybe even ends up a Patriot).

Ravens win SuperBowl.

Patriots play Ravens opening night and crush the SB Defending Champs.

Watch, when the Ravens win, Patriots will play them on opening night and we'll absolutely destroy them. There's no way they'd beat us 3 times in a row. Not to mention they would be without Ray Lewis (obviously) and potentially no Ed Reed (maybe even ends up a Patriot).

Ravens win SuperBowl.

Patriots play Ravens opening night and crush the SB Defending Champs

I think SF wins, but I'd love this.

Ravens win SuperBowl.

Patriots play Ravens opening night and crush the SB Defending Champs.

The Ratbirds didn't "beat" the Patriots in the regular season. They were simply ahead in the score when the clock ran out.

[Note that I don't make such a claim re: the playoff game.]

I got the Baltimore Ravens. Rooting for them because I was born in MD and used to live there. It may be hard to like this team at times because of some of the players (Suggs) that always run their mouths like idiots.

49ers have a ridiculous defense and a QB in Colin Kaepernick ("The Transformer") that's coming in with a ton of confidence, however the Ravens also have a QB that's been money in the postseason too in the road warrior, Joe Flacco.

The Ravens are just a team of destiny and all the lucky bounces have fallen their way. Everything is going right for this team. I believe the team's play will be elevated to bigger heights with the emotion of their leader Ray Lewis and couple that with the super bowl being his last game, so his teammates will definitely want to send him out with a bang.

The Ravens have downfield targets in Jones/Boldin/Smith that can test the 49ers deep, which has been a vulnerability in the 49ers defense. Both Kaepernick and Flacco will have great games each and I do think this game will have lots of big plays from each team. However, I think the Ravens will put a happy ending to their storybook season.

My final prediction is: Ravens 31 - 49ers 28

randymoss.jpg

Would love to see him do that again the SB..i just hope kap doesn't blow it being a rook..but he should play well enough to win

Go moss!

randymoss.jpg

That would be funny!! :D

That is the most obscene TD celebration I've ever seen ~ with the possible exception of Koy Detmer, Cracking The Whip, back in the day!!
jester.gif
:rocker:

Is anyone who is a Patriots fan rooting for the Ravens? I doubt it. Really not much of a question, unless someone here has a quirky connection to Baltimore or knows a Ravens fans.

It’s been said a few times already in this thread, but reasonable chance we open at Baltimore next year if they win. Don’t count on this to happen though cause they aren’t winning.

That is the most obscene TD celebration I've ever seen ~ with the possible exception of Koy Detmer, Cracking The Whip, back in the day!!
jester.gif

I guess I am showing my age....what makes it obscene?

randymoss.jpg

jester.gif

I guess I am showing my age....what makes it obscene?

Oh, boy...

I'm not sure how I can answer that without being obscene...
39.gif

Well...

The best I can do, is throw out some words and terms...

Randy.

Opposition.

Defense.

Copulation.

Domination.

Humiliation.

Orifice.

Torn.

Wide.

Open.

I hope that helps. If I put those together in a sentence, my @$$ is banned. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes