Asking for your support

your coice to win the Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pollard is one of the best safeties in the game

spock.gif

I REALLY want SF to win but I think Baltimore is going to. Several things have me very nervous.

- SF's defense not playing well recently dating back a couple months. Their only recent impressive outing was against the inept Cardinals. Meanwhile Baltimore's D is playing much better since Ray started using that deer stuff and 'miraculously' made it back to playing form.

- SF is relying on a first year starter in the SB, there have been exceptions (Brady, Warner that I can think of) but you'd imagine that's a risk. Flacco's been on top of his game.

- Bmore has been getting ridiculous breaks all season long, seems like things are falling their way this year and the refs have favored them quite a bit it seems. They've been making deep runs throughout the last 5 seasons and coming up just short, they were due to start getting lucky. They are the more experienced team, have won alot of close games this season and seem more battle tested.

- They have the Ray Lewis retirement storyline. It's also probably their last chance at a real super bowl run for a while given their cap situation and Lewis/Reed aging, one is already retiring. SF seems well set for the future and will have plenty more runs in them, just seems Bmore is going to be hungrier. You can tell they wanted it more than us 2 weeks ago.

I really hope I'm wrong about this and just worrying too much. Hopefully SF's talent advantage prevails and Kap doesn't lay an egg on the biggest stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back