PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You are the new GM of the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Hill won his two starts in 07 and won at least 4 if not more games this year once he was inserted as the starter. They should stick with him and continue building the team. They are not in a strong division and could be contenders next year.

Shaun Hill has how many 400 yard and 300 yard games on his resume? Oh that's right, just one 300 yard game the entire season. Matt Cassel is the far superior QB prospect based on what he's accomplished. Then again I wouldn't want to be the SF GM. They're going to need more than Patrick Willis and Shaun Hill to turn around that team.

Suppose you're the 49ers and have been doing that, but are left with a giant gaping crater at QB?
While that may be true, and their offense is not good at all, first thing I would look to improve in SF would be their pass rush; they ranked 20th in passing yardage allowed and 23rd in points allowed. Hill completed 63% of his passes with 13 TD and 8 INT in his 9 games, so their problems still remain elsewhere in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News