Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Football money and lifestyle

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You've made over $100M in your life. 3 concussions, a few joint injuries.
You have three years left on your contract that come to about $74M total.
You also have a Jeopardy offer at Trebek's salary of $10M a year, with a possible run of 20+ years, working a few weeks a year in air conditioning and make up.

I picked Jeopardy. That way, he then goes out on his terms with the luxury of being able to spend the rest of his bitter life giving people a million excuses blaming other people (not himself) for why he didn't win more championships.

Rodgers wants the West Coast, if that trade proposal was true, that’s a lot of cheddar for GB. Hard to 8magine any other team coming up with a better offer than Jimmy and #3; plus more picks.

Rodgers refusing to renegotiate his contract is holding up everything for GB. Maybe they do move him.

You also have a Jeopardy offer at Trebek's salary of $10M a year, with a possible run of 20+ years, working a few weeks a year in air conditioning and make up.
There are a lot of Jeopardy guest hosts... I don't know why so many people the job is Rodgers' to lose.... plus, he would be lucky to start at half Trebek's salary.

Personally I'd be stoked (thrilled really) if he somehow ended up with the Pats this season and a couple years more. Pretty chill guy (watching his appearances in Pat MacAffee's show) and also just a bit of an upgrade over what we have.

There are a lot of Jeopardy guest hosts... I don't know why so many people the job is Rodgers' to lose.... plus, he would be lucky to start at half Trebek's salary.

All true, but that's not the scenario I put out for a vote.

I'll take Douchebags For $600, Alex.

The Clue: This Douchebag demanded a trade on NFL Draft Day to steal media attention from college players in the middle of a pandemic.

The Answer: Who is Aaron Rodgers?

Rodgers has incredible talent, but holy crap is he a sloppy drama whore who is thinner skinned than amoeba lol

Guess that jeopardy gig is coming in for him...
and RLK2G

He's not being thin skin, GB screw him over, plenty of time. They only skill position player they ever drafted in the first round was the QB Jordan Love, that is 16 years without anyone to help the team or an attempt to make him happy and I'd say the biggest free agent signed they ever got as a franchise, besides Charles Woodson, was old Julius pepper, never mind post Rodger and never a good skill position too in free agency.

QBs need skill position players to make them happy. You can draw parallels between Brady last year as a Pat and Rodgers. Brady waited to see if Bill would get Hopkins or Diggs before he said he wasn't coming back.

He's not getting the Jeopardy gig. 4th or 5th best of the 10 guest hosts so far. I think his new actress GF wants out of GB. Not much media coverage of celebrities in GB compared to the coasts. Who knows what will hapoen.

Just curious why Levar Burton wouldn't get the jeopardy job....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back