PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wynn watch

Deus .. your profile girl (I assume your wife or significant other) is hot. Congrats, brother.

I’m assuming you are wrong about his involvement with the individual in the avatar….
(But if you are intentionally sending a sassy burn, I’m here to saw ‘oh snap’)

Aishwarya Rai, Miss World 1994

nm

Last edited:
This thread may actually be worse than the thread about N'Keal Harry and his blocking.
Harry has been a bust up until now. W/e he's doing, bringing to the table just isn't enough. When healthy Wynn has been a very good player that gets an unproportionate amount of hate & criticism imo. He's also cheap as hell.

It's funny how a couple wins and people are desperate to act as if this is an elite team. I hope so but these threads are premature.

1. Fact is Wynn only played 37% of his games his first 3 years. So extremely injury prone.
2. The knock used to be he's skilled but injury-prone. But this year he LEADS the team right now in QB pressures given up. And until the last couple weeks, looked absolutely atrocious.

So it's premature to be declaring this guy a justified 1st round pick (so far still no), and also to claim he's had a good 2021 (still no).

But I hope he keeps it up. A lot of those great video clips, it actually looks like he'd make for an awesome left guard.

Deus .. your profile girl (I assume your wife or significant other) is hot. Congrats, brother.

No doubt, that’s why he is on this site every minute of every day, for the last twenty years.

No doubt, that’s why he is on this site every minute of every day, for the last twenty years.
That's Aishwarya Rai.. Miss world.

Unless I missed the sarcasm..

I have a million things to do. But...

Aishwarya Rai is no Sonam Kapoor
sonam_ash[1].jpeg

You're making the assumption that Deus has ANY relation to her..
0D43ECFF-DB3D-4F74-AD76-B8784EC7C6B7.jpeg

Everyone knows that Deus saves his best (but still probably mediocre) boners for a certain butt-chined QB with a recent penchant for multi-INT games.

Harry has been a bust up until now. W/e he's doing, bringing to the table just isn't enough. When healthy Wynn has been a very good player that gets an unproportionate amount of hate & criticism imo. He's also cheap as hell.

The overrating of Wynn has been at least as bad as the overrating of Nate Solder, and probably worse. We've known Harry to be terrible since year one, and some of us have suggested a conversion to TE for some time now, so a lame thread grasping at the "OMG! Blocking!" straw is more pathetically funny than anything else.

The overrating of Wynn has been at least as bad as the overrating of Nate Solder, and probably worse. We've known Harry to be terrible since year one, and some of us have suggested a conversion to TE for some time now, so a lame thread grasping at the "OMG! Blocking!" straw is more pathetically funny than anything else.

I have seen the "conversion to TE" proposal on a couple of occasions, but have never seen it happen on the field, so I have ignored those comments in most part. Seeing Harry blocking regularly and integrated with the OLine (blocking DEs and LBs), the TE conversion thought has me intrigued. It would be classic BB to teach Harry to block first, and then start to leak him out into routes second. TE routes are a bit easier to learn ;) , and I am sure Harry could separate from LBs and most safeties. And Harry has good hands to catch in traffic (another important TE quality). Can Harry run the seam? He might be a better fit as a Hybrid TE than WR.

BB spoke to Harry and Harry is not disgruntled as a "blocker only" so maybe Harry thinks a conversion to a Hybrid TE role is a good fit so he is embracing it. We will see as time unfolds, and that would add a great weapon that I am sure Mac would love. I am excited to see if Harry's role expands - watching for that adds a bit more fun to game time.

And if I am pathetically funny to you, that is OK too.

Last edited:
Duplicate. Damn smart phone.

Last edited:
Isaiah Wynn is a natural Left Guard who is also an inconsistent if not unreliable Left Tackle, due in part to his height & arm length limitations.

Trent Brown should be given a fair bit of Wynn's snaps at LT vs the Fail-cons to see if he can resume his role as a championship-level LT for the NEP.

Wynn should then split snaps with Karras at LG so he can more easily re-acclimate himself to the nuances of the position in time for the showdown with the Titties, should the Trent Brown experiment at LT prove successful.

But if the performance of Brown at LT doesn't match the desired outcome, then they can still return to the Wynn/Karras left side and hope for no injuries.

Isaiah Wynn is a natural Left Guard who is also an inconsistent if not unreliable Left Tackle, due in part to his height & arm length limitations.

Trent Brown should be given a fair bit of Wynn's snaps at LT vs the Fail-cons to see if he can resume his role as a championship-level LT for the NEP.

Wynn should then split snaps with Karras at LG so he can more easily re-acclimate himself to the nuances of the position in time for the showdown with the Titties, should the Trent Brown experiment at LT prove successful.

But if the performance of Brown at LT doesn't match the desired outcome, then they can still return to the Wynn/Karras left side and hope for no injuries.

Agree 100%

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back