PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wynn watch

As noted, you need to save us from BB and his staff.

You should take it up with the Pats not me. When the team was 2-4 and 0-4 at home where were you, hiding under a rock? The criticisms a month ago were all warranted.

I like Lazar/Barth's suggestion that they might more and more go situationally with 6 OL alignments with Owenu as tackle-eligible TE. Mason/Brown/Owenu is a crushing right side, and Owenu could play left side as well. Owenu is right now also a much better player than Jonnu Smith, who could still be on the field as an H-Back in this configuration.

I like this too. I don't want Onwenu locked in at LG. Keep him around tackle for when Wynn goes down and then Trent moves to LT.

The more viable option I believe would be to move Onwenu back to guard and leave Brown at RT where last week he was dominant. I think we all can agree when everyone is healthy, we have 6 starting caliber O-lineman who are very good.

I don't know... Still not a fan of Onwenu at LG, that's a Mankins-Thuney (-Wynn) position...

The Pats OL with Wynn at LT and Brown at RT dominated a very good Browns defensive front to the tune of 184 rushing yards at 5.4 ypc and also did a good job in pass protection and you feel that this necessitates multiple changes on an urgent basis?

Sure, let’s just mess with success and move Wynn to a position that he has never played in the NFL and also move Brown back to LT, where he hasn’t played in more than two years, a move which requires this lower body muscles to adapt to different angles and movements, possible increasing the risk of re-injuring his calf. Congrats on yet another freezing cold take, Captain!

Your posts are even more pathetic when the Pats are on a roll. The greatest mark of shame in this forum currently is a post that is backed only by DKF. Bravo.

I don't know... Still not a fan of Onwenu at LG, that's a Mankins-Thuney (-Wynn) position...
Onwenu is a tackle. He can shift to guard in a pinch. He’s not as good there as Karras. Ultimately, he is pretty much Cannon 2.0. A tackle. Period.

Agree. Wynn should try LG before we ever consider stud and best Pats OLineman Onwenu. Wynn and Andrews should have both legs broken before we move Onwenu back to guard. But we have a moronic staff on offense so nothing would surprise me here.

For the sake of keeping Jones healthy, we need to keep onwenu at right tackle. He has proven that he can not communicate effectively at left guard and be as effective as he is at right tackle.

karras-Andrew-mason is an effective interior.

A rotation of Wynn, brown and onwenu at the two tackle positions with the best two playing the most, will help us make the playoffs.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back