PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wynn and Onwenu on covid reserve

Hope they both are vaxxed!!! If so, we should get both back for week 6....maybe even this Sunday....

Honestly put Brown at LT, keep playing whoever the hell at RT, and play Karras at LG. Next week, put Onwenu at RT and Wynn at LG, leave Brown where he is.

If Brown gets hurt again you just put Wynn back at LT and Karras plays LG.

Last edited:
So what does nfl-speak mean by COVID-19 reserve list (why were they put on list)?
1. Positive - in quarantine til not infectious
2. First/Close-Contact - in isolation til negative after infectable period is passed.

AND what does this mean for REST OF THE OL? How quickly before rest of them will be in quarantine too?

the Delta variant made it round my workplace while I was on summer vacation. Took out 6 of 20 on my floor. 3of 6 vaccinated. so it spreads fast and doesn’t care much about vax status.

All 6 back at work now, but another guy in firm (from other building) died last week after 30 days in coma.

they better have BB’s roladex ready, it could get ugly

How good is Houstons pass rush?

hell no GIF

So what does nfl-speak mean by COVID-19 reserve list (why were they put on list)?
1. Positive - in quarantine til not infectious
2. First/Close-Contact - in isolation til negative after infectable period is passed.

AND what does this mean for REST OF THE OL? How quickly before rest of them will be in quarantine too?

the Delta variant made it round my workplace while I was on summer vacation. Took out 6 of 20 on my floor. 3of 6 vaccinated. so it spreads fast and doesn’t care much about vax status.

All 6 back at work now, but another guy in firm (from other building) died last week after 30 days in coma.

they better have BB’s roladex ready, it could get ugly
Why do we persist with this misinformation? Everything is to the contrary of these claims

I think this is actually a great opportunity for Jones to practice his movement from inside the pocket.

Pats are a dumpster fire. Nevermind the Jags. This is ridiculous.

We are losing with style at least. Have to laugh to not cry about this season so far.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back