PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can we just have 1 please.

Well we do have two first round picks.

SoonerPatriot said:
Well we do have two first round picks.
and a league high amount of cap room with which to operate :rolleyes:

give us Jerry Porter IDC anyone. we competley stayed away from Bailey..so on the schedule whats next?

stay away from
Deltha O'Neal
Nate Clements
Winfield + Smoot
Harris + Woodson
Vasher
Bly
Mathis

hmm ..well were PHUCKED.

we should of at least tried Gabriel earlier. trade our 2nd for Porter..hes better than anyone we have

Bobs My Uncle said:
and a league high amount of cap room with which to operate :rolleyes:

Tonight was not about a lack of WR play. The QB play was subpar and Tom Brady has an absolute phobia of the Denver 2ndary. What Ty Law did do Peyton...well, it comes around.
Brady needs to be a leader. Stop barking and blaming like Marino, well, atleast until you have Mariono's statistical resume. Slouching and pouting...come on, be a professional and gather the troops to get the job done.

AJain said:
Tonight was not about a lack of WR play. The QB play was subpar and Tom Brady has an absolute phobia of the Denver 2ndary. What Ty Law did do Peyton...well, it comes around.
Brady needs to be a leader. Stop barking and blaming like Marino, well, atleast until you have Mariono's statistical resume. Slouching and pouting...come on, be a professional and gather the troops to get the job done.

Did you ever stop and consider that maybe the fact that these WRs have a hard time getting open might be in turn make the QB look bad? Could it be that maybe Brady isn't the only one at fault here?

Should we play Cassel?

I don't have the numbers from last year against Denver but we sucked then too. Remember being down something like 24-3 before a comeback against a loose secondary ? Or 3 points in the first half in the playoffs ?

Something is going on with Tom. Case in point, when Gabriel scored he sauntered over to him, helmet tap, good job, yup, turned around and half hearted jogged off. The old Tom would have sprinted over there, smaked him on the helmet a couple of times, head butted him, picked him up and then ran off of the field together. Be a professional Tom, you can throw passes to Deion in the off season when the 2 of you can reminesce what it used to be like.

Because Brady took less money and the Pats repayed him by taking away his recievers.

Brady is not the problem. Take away Marvin and Wayne from Manning and i gurantee he'll play like Brady. You dont lose every WR you had and come back and play like an all star..

1. You need to adjust to them
2. You need to understand each other
3. Need to be on same page

Givens-Branch-Brady developed a bond..they knew each other well and how they play.

R_T26 said:
Because Brady took less money and the Pats repayed him by taking away his recievers.
Check his contract, he may have taken a little less but very, very little.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan said:
Something is going on with Tom. Case in point, when Gabriel scored he sauntered over to him, helmet tap, good job, yup, turned around and half hearted jogged off. The old Tom would have sprinted over there, smaked him on the helmet a couple of times, head butted him, picked him up and then ran off of the field together. Be a professional Tom, you can throw passes to Deion in the off season when the 2 of you can reminesce what it used to be like.

What's going on is he drops back, takes a look at the field and sees a bunch of WRs who are covered. Then he gets the sh!t knocked out of him. I know that would ruin my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes