PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow. Now I'm a Patriot fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could all wear burkas to the games: "Burkaheads," you know? I mean, that S&M pirate transvestite thing worked out for...er...the Raiders fans...never mind.

I once met a guy who was a Chiefs fan because he had a man crush on Alex Smith. But I think following the Rex Burkhead tour tops it.

Not being critical though. In basketball, although I like the Celtics, I became a Mavericks fan because of Dirk Nowitzki about 15 years ago.

As has already mentioned, if you are a Patriots fan, you are ipso facto an enemy of the Jets.

Also, if he is as good as you think, it will become very clear very fast. This team rewards hard work and talent. BB is not sentimental.

I once met a guy who was a Chiefs fan because he had a man crush on Alex Smith. But I think following the Rex Burkhead tour tops it.

Not being critical though. In basketball, although I like the Celtics, I became a Mavericks fan because of Dirk Nowitzki about 15 years ago.

I get the capacity to be infatuated with a player who has no affiliation with your team.

For example...I am/was a closet fan of

Derek Jeter
Dale Hunter
Don Bebee
Robbie Bosco
Al Iafrate

It's amazing. People are hyping up this guy like he's the next Marshall Faulk yet he's done very little since entering the league.

Then in the other thread some people are skeptical about the Brandin Cooks trade working out, yet all cooks has done is produce at an elite level since entering the league

If your looking for a Tower of cupcakes. We don't do that here ;)

I kind of understand. I still have a soft spot for the Lions because I worshipped Barry Sanders.

But on the other hand, that was BARRY SANDERS!
I hate to admit it but I kind of liked Elway a bit during the 80s unless he was playing the Pats, and as a result I did not hate the Broncos really until the Brady era.

I dunno, man. I could never see myself as a fan of just one player then follow them around and become a fan of that team throughout his career. I mean, I get that mindset, it's just that I could never do that.

I guarantee if Brady left the Patriots, he would bring millions of fans with him.

Welcome!

To "officially" become a Patriots fan you need to repeat after me...

" F*** the Jets"

Now that you are a Pats fan, keep in mind that the Rats hated you BEFORE you were a Pats fan. They just knew it was a matter of time.

Their loathsomeness cannot be overstated.

Lol. Just read where Marvin didn't play Burkhead because of him being injured a lot. Yeah sure BB would give an injury prone player a big contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News