PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

I have never gotten a surprise Bentley, like RKK.

Going to college, my parents did gift me a surprise '77 AMC Hornet. It was a brown station wagon. The driver's side door broke and I had to climb in through the passenger side. Then the passenger's side door broke and I had to climb in from the back seat.

Not exactly a babe magnet.

Re Britt Reid....I assume it is innocent until proven guilty and due process etc etc etc etc.......that is not me defending him by any means but I guess that is how it works ?? Meanwhile the victim(s) is forced to wait for their time in court

Also, I have not seen an update recently but hopefully the little girl is still recovering/progressing

I have never gotten a surprise Bentley, like RKK.

Going to college, my parents did gift me a surprise '77 AMC Hornet. It was a brown station wagon. The driver's side door broke and I had to climb in through the passenger side. Then the passenger's side door broke and I had to climb in from the back seat.

Not exactly a babe magnet.

As long as the back seats worked then no probs.......:D

That car is a force field to getting women into the back seat. It is a four wheeled birth control mobile. The parents weren't stupid.

Drew Lock, Carson Wentz, Danny Jones, Dam Darnit & Cant Newton...Sounds about right.
Seems like a lot of guys who can’t take care of the football even when they are getting sacked

The guy is so fragile. Look at him repeatedly claim Mac only made 50% of his 2nd/3rd read throws with nothing to back it up, then act so fragile going after anyone who disagrees with him. It's pathetic he then goes on about how great he is at drafting. He is not good. Look I support passion from anybody but he's an egomanic who is beyond usefulness.

On the flip side it's great this guy was totally wrong about the draft. He can post all he wants, and twist and turn that the draft turned out totally different from his analysis or predictions (thank god)

Pretty much every insult you toss out is projection. Seek help.

Pretty much every insult you toss out is projection. Seek help.
Being 100% serious. I know we have all types here, I'm certainly not the sharpest knife in the draw and a little different but DKF sounds a bit obsessive compulsive, maybe a little slow motion. Dude followed me around for months bc of what someone else said. He gets stuck on certain topics to a point where he backs himself in a corner over silly stuff. Ignores all context. And he'll flat out make stuff up like he did about Josh.

Far be it from me to say but I'm finding another hobby if I'm him. It's the equivalent to hanging around a mechanic shop for 15-20 years and not being able to change a tire.

Too bad...He would've Automatically been our 7th-best OLman...

Another dude with experience here who signs elsewhere for cheap...

Know who else aren't the biggest fans of our OLine right now? Jim Miller & especially Pat Kirwin of SiriusXM's Moving the Chains this afternoon; and for the same reasons that have been discussed here: Our fingers-crossed starters at OT, the lack of proven quality at backup OT, and an overall lack of proven quality after the top 6...Their highest-graded player was David Andrews; they really like him, justifiably...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back