PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

Note that the phrase "locker room lawyer" never came up, whatever the **** that means when people insist it was true of Winovich.

Seems that Reiss is preparing us for the sad fact that Bill will keep worse players ahead of position players with possible upside, again, because he "likes" the former group's imaginary Special Olympics Teams "skillz"...

7-10

Yep, just as I feared.

7-10

Note that the phrase "locker room lawyer" never came up, whatever the **** that means when people insist it was true of Winovich.

Something happened inside the locker room involving Wino...

A further justification why BB invests in depth and not one -off, expensive superstars. But of course it doesn’t look so good on paper or at season start before they drop like flies across the league.

We don't have any depth at DE/OLB either.

I don't think that Grop will fetch SF an end-of-3rd-round pick in 2024, unless the Titties & Vagiants get into a bidding war for him during the next offseason... 49ers best bet to maximize a return for him might still be via trade before the deadline if a contender's QB does down...

Last edited:
I don't think that Grop will fetch SF an end-of-3rd-round pick in 2024, unless the Titties & Vagiants get into a bidding war for him... 49ers best bet to maximize a return for him might still be via trade if a contender's QB does down...

Seems like jimmy delaying surgery really hung the 49ers on any chance to make a deal.

I don't think that Grop will fetch SF an end-of-3rd-round pick in 2024, unless the Titties & Vagiants get into a bidding war for him... 49ers best bet to maximize a return for him might still be via trade if a contender's QB does down...

Captain, we traded Matt Corral for a high 3rd round 2023 pick. JG must be worth a 1st rounder.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back