PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Oh no. You're going to have your stalker all over you about this..
I mean ...
Some of us (me) love Mac Jones and some of us (DropKickFlutie) don't

Some of us (me) predicted this month's ago after the draft. And some of us (DropKickFlutie) thought Cam was the better QB, would start and were 1000% wrong.

Honestly, I'm not going to bring that up though.

Hope for a swift recovery. Stud runner..

Speaking of "landing spot" he fell into one of the best in a long while. Perfect complement to Jackson's elusive - stretch style. He had good acceleration, ran smaller than he was, efficient right down the A-B gap runner that could handle a pounding and 20+ carries. They should be ok be he's a loss for sure.

I mean ...
Some of us (me) love Mac Jones and some of us (DropKickFlutie) don't

Some of us (me) predicted this month's ago after the draft. And some of us (DropKickFlutie) thought Cam was the better QB, would start and were 1000% wrong.

Honestly, I'm not going to bring that up though.

I’m just glad you didn’t actually tag @DropKickFlutie because this would get ugly, and I would hate to see an online fight after some game changing event like this. I repeat, don’t actually alert @DropKickFlutie about this.

I’m just glad you didn’t actually tag @DropKickFlutie because this would get ugly, and I would hate to see an online fight after some game changing event like this. I repeat, don’t actually alert @DropKickFlutie about this.
He post as if he's talking to me half the time without a quote in the box. I think he's popping in once or twice.

Besides I'm moving on. He missed the boat with me. He was supposed to start dissing my draft grades last week and call me out on Derek Rivers being a bust. I need structure if this act is going to work out. It was a good run, pal. Go Pats!!!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back