PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Bend the knee gentlemen. We have a new king. This man is not asking for forgiveness.

LOL "Spare relationship" unreal yo

"Stephen F. Austin State University assistant bowling coach Steve Lemke chose to resign rather than be fired this spring after the university discovered he had an affair with a student-athlete.

Lemke, 38, who is married to head coach Amber Lemke, resigned April 10 from the program he helped coach to two national titles and two second-place finishes."

I knew it was kind of a no-no, but there’s not a rule saying it can’t happen,” Steve Lemke said. “There’s not a law saying I’m going to go to jail for doing something like this. There’s nothing in stone. I guess it’s just an ethics code, like we frown upon it, but there’s no rule, there’s no law broken.”

The affair with the bowler was discovered when Amber Lemke saw a text message from her on Steve Lemke’s phone, he said.

It didn’t have anything in detail,” Steve Lemke said of the text.It was just about how amazing I am, basically, in general perspective. Amber saw that and questioned me, and I got to the point where it just built up so much that I basically told her the truth after she dug through my phone.”

“I was the stay-at-home dad for five years with the kids while Amber got to go off and coach the team, and when she’d get back, I’d run practices on top of taking care of the kids while she was back,” Steve Lemke said. “When they’d travel again, I would sit back and take care of the kids. Then when I got hired on, she almost forced me to run practices. I was a volunteer the entire time before that trying to help out Amber. Once I got hired on, one thing stemmed from another. I felt like I was doing too much for what I was being valued at.”

Last edited:
Bend the knee gentlemen. We have a new king. This man is not asking for forgiveness.

"Stephen F. Austin State University assistant bowling coach Steve Lemke chose to resign rather than be fired this spring after the university discovered he had an affair with a student-athlete.

Lemke, 38, who is married to head coach Amber Lemke, resigned April 10 from the program he helped coach to two national titles and two second-place finishes."

I knew it was kind of a no-no, but there’s not a rule saying it can’t happen,” Steve Lemke said. “There’s not a law saying I’m going to go to jail for doing something like this. There’s nothing in stone. I guess it’s just an ethics code, like we frown upon it, but there’s no rule, there’s no law broken.”

The affair with the bowler was discovered when Amber Lemke saw a text message from her on Steve Lemke’s phone, he said.

It didn’t have anything in detail,” Steve Lemke said of the text.It was just about how amazing I am, basically, in general perspective. Amber saw that and questioned me, and I got to the point where it just built up so much that I basically told her the truth after she dug through my phone.”

“I was the stay-at-home dad for five years with the kids while Amber got to go off and coach the team, and when she’d get back, I’d run practices on top of taking care of the kids while she was back,” Steve Lemke said. “When they’d travel again, I would sit back and take care of the kids. Then when I got hired on, she almost forced me to run practices. I was a volunteer the entire time before that trying to help out Amber. Once I got hired on, one thing stemmed from another. I felt like I was doing too much for what I was being valued at.”

Just when I thought I was beginning to understand America, I find that a university (a university!) doesn't just have a "bowling coach" but also an assistant bowling coach.

Holy ****

“But enough about me, let’s talk about you, what do you think of me”

Soon the assistant bowling coach will be saying “I am looking amazing as I look in the mirror of the van I’m living in down by the river”

Fellow Boomers, if you’re kid is like this, I’m sorry to say you have not done your job correctly.

Note he didn't say top-3 offense. He said top-3 improved offense. That's not at all implausible - significantly upgraded TE and a real offensive coordinator that is a fit for Mac go a long way (if the OL holds up that is).

Note he didn't say top-3 offense. He said top-3 improved offense. That's not at all implausible - significantly upgraded TE and a real offensive coordinator that is a fit for Mac go a long way (if the OL holds up that is).

Yeah that's a possibility... Other teams who should improve offensively from the year before, besides the Pats, include the Jete, Bawlmore, Cleveland, da Bears, Saints & maybe the Rams... Because in most of those cases, the only way to go is up...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back