PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Just a reminder the shuttles, 3C, vert, BJ > everything else. Agility matters just as much if not more for OL.

I know I said I'll have it out. I have a solid list but going through these #'s to be as efficient as possible.

What I'm looking for besides my gut.

CB
40, vert, BJ

QB
IQ/Smarts

DE
Height, BJ, vert

WR
BJ, vert, 3C

IDL
Vert, weight

RB
3C, strength, BJ

Saf
Vert, bj

OT
Shuttles, vert, weight, BJ

G/C
Agility 3C, shuttles

LB
Arm length, size, speed

TE
40, vert, 3C,

You don't like Tyree Wilson? He looks impossible to block out there.

I like him quite a bit, but we need that pick for other positions that are also important (CB1, LT) and where we also have the holes to match.

Now that’s a press man CB.

I want someone that the Patriots won't have to use the franchise tag on to keep around after 5 years. Not to mention I don't' think his Dad could keep his mouth shut..

News flash: Athletic 250 lb. LB has trouble in space vs. an elite RB who weighs 40 lbs. less than he does. Awesome post.
Newsflash
We need exactly a Type of lb who doesn’t struggle in space as much as our current lb
Awesome post

I love most of the work the OTC guys do, but their trade chart is worthless, which means this graph is too. It’s just so far from reality that it’s clear no team pays any attention to it.

Dude's still fast (6.70 60m). PB is 6.64 from 9 years ago. Not sure why he's running in a Masters race at 29, tho.

After the 1st 2 rounds?? Do these guys look at drafts around the NFL. They should have a look once in a while.

Also, I'd like to see how these great GMs do picking 29-32 constantly. Oh the Jets are so great at drafting!?!?! Yes, picking in the top 8 year after year.

After the 1st 2 rounds?? Do these guys look at drafts around the NFL. They should have a look once in a while.

Also, I'd like to see how these great GMs do picking 29-32 constantly. Oh the Jets are so great at drafting!?!?! Yes, picking in the top 8 year after year.
The hilarious thing is how often the Jets screw up drafting in the top 10.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back