PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woo Hoo!! Playoff Game Day!! How are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that is moving away and tonight is his last night in town so we're having a send off party for him. Unfortunately I'll be watching from a bar.
I suggest you DVR it, in case you miss stuff.

I'm lying in bed as I type this ... bad cold, fever ... but of course, I'll be in Gillette tonight standing in 25 degrees yelling myself hoarser that I am already.
Atta boy. DO YOUR JOB

I'm going to my friends daughters 16th b-day party at a K of C hall. There better be a TV there or I wont be there long.

Thanks! My grumpy cat/BB image disappeared and I couldn't find it online again and this one appealed to me.

Maybe you can track down my before/after acne post ;)

Oh sure, give me a craving for something when I don't feel like leaving the house. At least TB & co. will be here soon to dry my stomach's tears :D
Ahh yes, they are the best can't go wrong with a steak and cheese! I feel you pain.

It's only a boo for steak n cheese if you're adding wiz
I agree She just does not like the Steak and cheese I don't understand. They are delicious!

I suggest you DVR it, in case you miss stuff.
Way ahead of you. Recording has been scheduled since Tuesday when the plan came together.

Enjoying the 70 degree weather here in FL ;), the Husband is grilling up some ribs (Houston style lol) then going to blast the game on surround sound and enjoy some brews. I love Saturday night games, Sunday not so much with work the next day.

PS. I trade this weather in a heart beat and freeze my ass of with any one of you going to the game if I could. :D

will this be the game thread for Seahawks?

For big or exciting games I usually go to my Sisters or my Fathers house. I am just gonna stay home and watch this one. Next week there will be lots of beer and screaming and yelling at the TV.

And will monitor the gameday thread and laugh when someone freaks out after the Texans cross the 50 yard line.

I'll be watching the game on my comp at 3:30am out here in the former Soviet Union. Surprisingly, my girlfriend will be watching with me.

I'll be at home in my TB12 recovery sleep wear. Beverage of choice will be asparagus water. Dessert will be avocado ice cream.
Meditation and resistance bands at half time for you so I guess.

With a big booty female :cool:

I'm lying in bed as I type this ... bad cold, fever ... but of course, I'll be in Gillette tonight standing in 25 degrees yelling myself hoarser that I am already.
Be careful. Don't be a hero!

I will be watching from the comfort of my own living room, supposed to be crappy weather here, plus sometimes other people can annoy me by trying to carry on conversations during the game. lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes