PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Greatest I am

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

It is not woman’s fault. It is God’s for creating her as is.

Why are human women so devastating to God’s reproductive and sexual restraint?

God cannot reproduce pure yet seems to have all the equipment required to do so, --- with humans. Rather handy that. He also passes on those traits to his Sons of God and possibly to angels as Satan is depicted with obvious female sexual and reproductive equipment. These have used their equipment well and made God many Grandchildren. These, the happy Grandfather had to drown. For some reason, --- they all come out evil. It must be something in the blood. Evil just like their Grandfather, who had already reproduced with a human to make Jesus.

Those who believe in the Trinity gibberish must contend with knowing that God planned on extra species intercourse with humans before he even created us. Today we think that that bestiality is evil but I guess we are all wrong. God must be right and bestiality must be good. That is sick. But that aside.

I can understand my own, sometimes out of control passion for women. I am just a man who is good today but who has been less so. I have repented. What I cannot understand is why God would have built that, --- out of control desire, --- into his own nature and why he is passing it on to all of his God damned Sons of God. This then forces him to use genocide on us poor and pure humans, --- as a collateral damage as he eliminates his own hated progeny and Grandchildren.

Just a reminder for God.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Revelation 4:11 (KJV)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

If I could face our God, I would ask him one question about that creating for his pleasure clause. I would preface with; I know that human women are the best for sexual pleasures for you and your Sons of God, ---and then would ask, ---- but do you have to keep using genocide on your Grandchildren and human?

I cannot ask him why he is being so vile but can ask here to see if anyone knows why God made our human women the greatest sex toy in the universe for men as well as for his Sons of God, --- and why that desire that God himself has, --- causes him to kill humans and his Grandchildren?

God has a problem. Women are the root of that problem.

Woman is thus the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

How can we help God get over his reproductive and sexual fixation on our women and ease his wrath against his own Grandchildren and stop him from his next genocide of mankind?

Regards
DL

You are giving way too much credit to God for much of natural selection. The root cause of woes is the human brain ... programmed as an emotional roller coaster.

I typed a bunch of stuff then deleted it ... because I do not agree with any of your opinion.

You are giving way too much credit to God for much of natural selection. The root cause of woes is the human brain ... programmed as an emotional roller coaster.

I typed a bunch of stuff then deleted it ... because I do not agree with any of your opinion.

The male human brain. I agree.

Man presently rules. Do you like what you see?

Regards
DL

God loves women. He chose one to bear His only son.

God loves women. He chose one to bear His only son.

Indeed. Then showed us how deadbeat dads work.

So did his Sons of God and then God took it out on mankind by using genocide on us.

He likes to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

Regards
DL

Are there visiting hours in your dementia ward? LOL

The male human brain. I agree.

Man presently rules. Do you like what you see?

Regards
DL

When I see a beautiful woman ... absolutely I like what my eyes see ...

I like what my mind sees also.

When I see a beautiful woman ... absolutely I like what my eyes see ...

I like what my mind sees also.

So you see their beauty but not the fact that immoral men have denied them equality forever.

Good vision but short sighted.

Most moral men think of that.

Regards
DL

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing