PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

with #210 NE selects Braxton Berrios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Averages over 10 yards every punt return. Deffo a need, unless we want to risk Jules getting killed or Cyrus the Virus dropping it...

How long before...never mind...

Hurray for another small white inside receiver!

Hope he lives up to the standard set by WW, JE, DA, etc.

Hey, that seems to work for us. There's more ways than height to get open. This guy's extremely smart and hard working. So that'll help learning the system. He's cat quick, runs great routes and is a very good punt returner.

Looks a lot like Welker. Doesn’t look as sudden as Jules though. Jules has elite quickness.

I know LD loves him some Berrios. Braxton was def a fav of every draft forum reg. One of the first guys I brought last year.

Very under utilized player but very productive when given a shot. Tough as nails. Plays like a 7th round draft pick. Very good r/r & makes everything look the same. Great hands. Catch through contact. YAC. Smart wr. Doesn't slow down in/out of breaks. Great pick happy hes here

Every guy we've drafted so far has been on my list except D.E.
2018 PATRIOT-TYPE PLAYERS.xlsx

He makes some tough catches, hopefully his clutchness is in the same league as Dola. Not saying the same, but I won't complain.

Gotta hope he doesn't flash in camp/preseason so we can stash him on the practice squad to give him a year to learn the ropes. Getting on the 53 this season will be very hard for him given the crowded WR group.

He has much more leg strength than Carr last year which helps immensely in the slot. At least based on the stuff I have seen. Lets see if that holds through until September.

Gotta hope he doesn't flash in camp/preseason so we can stash him on the practice squad to give him a year to learn the ropes. Getting on the 53 this season will be very hard for him given the crowded WR group.

He has much more leg strength than Carr last year which helps immensely in the slot. At least based on the stuff I have seen. Lets see if that holds through until September.
Will be interesting to see how things shake out with Riley McCarron, too, as many were high on him to be the next slot guy, plus he’s already got a year in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes