PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wishing you all a very heartfelt

Still can't believe we did that. Only needed a FG to ice the game and the Falcons went backwards and out of FG range. The rest is history.
Amazing that these coaches forget to, you know, run the ball and chew clock.

Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and the Dola celebrated at the beach yesterday.

Still can't believe we did that. Only needed a FG to ice the game and the Falcons went backwards and out of FG range. The rest is history.

That Julio catch should have won them the superbowl....what an amazing catch....

arthur-angie-falcons-loss.jpg

I love the look of utter disappointment on her face!!!

More like “Holy crap he’s going to be an even more miserable SOB than normal tonight!”

It's not a coincidence that TB12, Jules, Dola, Gronk, and a few others (maybe even Kraft? hard to tell in one of the pics) are all partying it up in some exotic beach on 3/28 right?

The GDT for the game never gets old and it's even better with the swear filter off. The fun begins on page 144.

Also...lol.
1680050720069.png

Edit: Still sad to see Ashley with the "banned" note under her avatar :( Her enthusiasm is a great read.

Last edited:
it just occurred to me...LUCIFER is an ARCHANGEL...be careful what you say to this "Archangel" guy frequenting our Patriots threads...your almighty soul may be at risk... o_O
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

That Julio catch should have won them the superbowl....what an amazing catch....
To be fair, it was an amazing throw as well. Just enough to get past the DB, just enough to give Julio a shot.

The Edle-catch, OTOH ... pure receiver effort.

it just occurred to me...LUCIFER is an ARCHANGEL...be careful what you say to this "Archangel" guy frequenting our Patriots threads...your almighty soul may be at risk... o_O
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O
I am Mac 10

The GDT for the game never gets old and it's even better with the swear filter off. The fun begins on page 144.

Also...lol.
View attachment 50669
Props to @Actual Pats Fan for calling the comeback a thing on page 144.

Helluva story.

Also...lol.
View attachment 50669
Competing teams message boards are even better. They are truly works of art

Full Game... nothing good on tv tonight? enjoy!

Though I do recommend skipping the first half...

When I do finally get around to a rewatch I will absolutely view the first half, because it will make the second all that much tastier.

Props to @Actual Pats Fan for calling the comeback a thing on page 144.

Helluva story.
Yeah I took a lot of crap for that, but I'm used to annoying everybody. Don't know if the pic of that cute girl walking on water is still on there.

Seriously, Tom led us on some awesome comebacks, even though some of them fell short. I was confident, determined as usual but of course very alarmingly aware of the time.

I had similar thoughts during halftime of XX, after a disaster that included

Starting Eason

Losing Dawson

Three dropped pick sixes

Noncommittal to the run (nothing's changed)

Bears wrongly given a FG before the half

The culture of the game, including that of the Patriots, was mostly wrong. But nobody was pretending that Raymond Berry was Chuck Fairbanks.

If you want to be serious about winning the Super Bowl, you have to start with a serious approach. It's how, for the most part, Belichick and Brady worked well together.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back