Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtown

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Just a simple question, I have heard alot of POSERS, BANDWAGON Riders, CRY BABIES, and all around SELF APPOINTED JUDGES OF FAN LAW complaining and ripping the greatest team in NFL History because we lost the SUPERBOWL when 48hours ago they were freakin worshiping them and posting about beer and food selections! So here is a post that matters and a post that is calling you out! Will you still be a New England Patriot Fan next season?

Last edited:
I suspect those people are long gone by now;)

Don't be fooled by my registration date, I can assure you I'm a real fan and not going anywhere. So looks like you guys are stuck with me. I'm very disappointed but haven't ripped anyone, and if I were to single anyone out it wouldn't be everyone on the depth chart like some people have. It's just how the offensive line was manhandled and the lack of offensive adjustments that bother me most, the defense did more than enough for us to win.

We all are still taking our free time to discuss a team who's just suffered the two most disappointing back to back losses in consecutive years, and getting ready for the future.

What do you think?

Last edited:
i will always be a pats fan and i'm a different fan.

I criticize my team when they don't do their job. I congratulate and wish them the BEST when they do good job.

Don't be fooled by my registration date, I can assure you I'm a real fan and not going anywhere. So looks like you guys are stuck with me. I'm very disappointed but haven't ripped anyone, and if I were to single anyone out it wouldn't be everyone on the depth chart like some people have. It's just how the offensive line was manhandled and the lack of offensive adjustments that bother me most, the defense did more than enough for us to win.

Great point! Nice to know that there are still some true fans, no matter what out there!

What the heck kind of poll is this?

No, not at all. Where do I sign to resign my fandom?

Dude, you're being called out because you're being a little over the top with the anger and violence. Wishing injuries just isn't cool. Don't subject yourself to the news coverage. If you don't watch, you won't know.

Let me go on the record as having said that I really hope the two people who voted "No" are trolls, because if you were a supposed "fan" of the Patriots in 2007 and you voted "No" concerning your future fan status, then you are truly a pathetic individual and shouldn't even watch/enjoy team sports.

Last edited:
Very well said.

Through thick or thin, til death do us part...:)

Does a bear sh!t in the woods?

I will be a Patriots fan all my life!!!

The New England Patriots are in my blood. I watched the superbowl at my home via internet!!!!

Go Pats for ever!

Been a fan 30 odd years. Been a Pats fan longer than I've been anything else (except alive)...why change now?

I've been a fan since 1976, saw my first game at Sullivan Stadium ( Pats vs. Bills) and I've been through heartbreak worse than this. I was a little angry at the end of the game, but that's just it, it's a game. It's not life or death. When I realized that I moved on. Will I remain a Pats fan? Damn straight I will, and I know Coach Belichick will do what's right for this team.

This is a waste of a thread. If you can't think of anything to write about, it is ok to just lurk.

Greatness is impossible without adversity.

If I can be a fan during the **** MacPherson/Hugh Millen years, I can be a fan through an 18-1 season with a Super Bowl loss. Just one bounce of the ball in our direction on any ONE of a couple plays in the end and the outcome is different. I can't get the loss out of my head and I can't the Pats out of my blood. Let's sign Randy and get started on the next championship run!!

This is a waste of a thread. If you can't think of anything to write about, it is ok to just lurk.

I agree completely.

There seem to be an awful lot of posting by newcomers lately which generally diminishes the quality of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes