PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Dolphins make playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Obviously a division rival and I get we are supposed to hate them but starting 1-7 and winning 7 in a row to become 8-7 and to be 7th seed in afc is impressive no matter the competition they faced.

I can respect it. Do you think they get in?

I don’t want them to either. I want Flores back on D. His game plan not scared and going after Lamar Jackson was a thing of beauty. This was vintage defenses with guys coming in at all different angles.

Last edited:
Possible but I don’t think they do it, what are the odds they win 9 in a row? Probably drop at least one of these.

id imagine theyd be the first team ever to start 1-7 and make the playoffs?

Possible but I don’t think they do it, what are the odds they win 9 in a row? Probably drop at least one of these.

id imagine theyd be the first team ever to start 1-7 and make the playoffs?
Yes they will actually be the first

I've been pulling for them to get to 500 so they keep that mediocre train running for years to come...but they are really on a roll. I hope they lose out the rest of the way.

No!
No Way Reaction GIF

Will we? That would involve at least one more win!

Man **** Mia who cares?

They could lose next week and still get in if they beat the Pats (and other things happen). That's a problem.

They could lose next week and still get in if they beat the Pats (and other things happen). That's a problem.
I actually read like 10 things need to go their way if they lose to Titans. Very unlikely that happens. So if they lose to Tenn they are very likely out

no, their luck will end soon!!!!!!!

As much as people dismiss the Patriots’ wins for Not beating anyone, the Dolphins really haven’t beaten anyone in their seven game win streak. They beat Baltimore, but that was it. Their last two games of the season are arguably their toughest. I don’t see them winning both. I can see them losing both. At best, I think they will be 1-1. That means they will need a lot of help to get into the playoffs.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
As much as people dismiss the Patriots’ wins for Not beating anyone, the Dolphins really haven’t beaten anyone in their seven game win streak. They beat Baltimore, but that was it. Their last two games of the season are arguably their toughest. I don’t see them winning both. I can see them losing both. At best, I think they will be 1-1. That means they will need a lot of help to get into the playoffs.
They beat teams the pats couldnt

They beat teams the pats couldnt

The only team they beat that the Pats lost to was the Saints. And they played the Saints with a fourth string rookie QB playing his first game in the NFL and several players out on COVID. They didn't play the Saints at full strength with their #1 QB like the Pats did.

Stop with the silliness. The Pats would have crushed the Saints if they faced the Saints in the same condition the Dolphins faced.

Teams Miami has lost to:
Buffalo (9-6)
Las Vegas (8-7)
Indianapolis (9-6)
Tampa Bay (11-4)
Jacksonville (2-13)
Atlanta (7-8)
Buffalo again (9-6)
Combined record of teams lost to: (55-50) or .524

Teams Miami has beaten:
New England (9-6)
Houston (4-11)