PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Eagles @ Bears

I would trade for Foles.

Don't know why Im saying this now, but Ive been thinking for awhile

I think he's at least good enough to play until we get a great one (and sometimes, he shows up for real)

I don’t know. Their oline last year was so much better than this years. I don’t think we were going to touch him
The way to get around that was with good coverage. Coverage sacks. You weren’t getting that with Eric ****ing Rowe or Johnny Badmostly.

Why can’t we get guys like Hicks? :)

They might as well whip out the wildcat in half 2. If not for bennett’s boneheaded penalty theyd have 0 right now

Remember when the Pats went into Chicago and put 38 points on this Bears team and that was with 3 turnovers?

Remember when Khalil Mack was playing in a condition most of us wouldn't walk in?

Going out on a limb : love me some Geico and Progressive commercials.

Even if they are homophobic? Or is that habilis phobic?

Still think of how Andrew Luck must feel.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - not finding the room for Hicks was a mistake.

The way to get around that was with good coverage. Coverage sacks. You weren’t getting that with Eric ****ing Rowe or Johnny Badmostly.

I just don’t think butler would’ve created enough of a trickle down. I still think foles would’ve sliced us up

Remember when Khalil Mack was playing in a condition most of us wouldn't walk in?
Don’t bother. He’s a front runner. Gone at the first sign of trouble.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back