PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Eagles @ Bears

What was the fluke play the Eagles won with?

I know a lot of Eagles fans and nobody’s ever said Brady choked. They clown the team as a whole but to their credit they all admit Brady played out of his mind and they were terrified on that last drive until Graham got to him.

Zach Ertz's acrobatic 4th down conversion, comes to mind. And literally every Eagles and Brady hater has called Brady for choking for that strip sack. It's all they bring up on every NFL tweet/social media post that mentions the Patriots.

There's an overwhelming majority that actually believe the Eagles outclassed and outplayed the Pats in last year's Super Bowl.

Like I said earlier, the last thing we need is for this Eagles team to gain momentum and win another Super Bowl.

Zach Ertz's acrobatic 4th down conversion, comes to mind. And literally every Eagles and Brady hater has called Brady for choking for that strip sack. It's all they bring up on every NFL tweet/social media post that mentions the Patriots.

There's an overwhelming majority that actually believe the Eagles outclassed and outplayed the Pats in last year's Super Bowl.

Like I said earlier, the last thing we need is for this Eagles team to gain momentum and win another Super Bowl.

you need to chill on the eagles right now. they aren’t that great a team this year.

I had a bad feeling that kicker was going to miss that one. I felt bad for the Bears and their fans. That's an awful way to lose.

Saints Eagles is your NFCCG. Eagles beat Dallas or The Rams. Go Saints!

I had a bad feeling that kicker was going to miss that one. I felt bad for the Bears and their fans. That's an awful way to lose.
yep shouldnt have followed thru with the practice kick

Neither were the 2008 Giants. History repeats itself with these NFC EAST teams.
I think you mean 2007 Giants. The "Game that Shall Not Be Named". The 2008 Giants lost in the Divisional Round to Philly.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back