PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Eagles @ Bears

INT! Perfect

Agholour being held in EZ.

Notice how nobody says the Eagles are missing Wentz. Why not stick with Foles and trade Wentz?
More $ to keep Foles and that second iNt hilights the inconsistent career he’s had.

Who’s Foles throwing too. That was kinda awful.

So my anecdotal memory tells me that foles is very bad under pressure, but that small sample size contact stat says he’s good when he’s hit. But those are 2 different stats. And I think that contact stat is only from this year

Awful throw, 2nd pick today.

If Chicago makes it to halftime tied theyd have to consider that a huge success

Geico and their anti caveman commercials should be banned.

Hey! Look what happens when you actually, you know, pressure Nick Foles. He makes mistakes. Can someone get word to the 2017 Patriots? Maybe they could start their CB2 in that game and maybe have it lead to a coverage sack or some pressure resulting from him having to hold onto the ball.

Incomplete

Hey! Look what happens when you actually, you know, pressure Nick Foles. He makes mistakes. Can someone get word to the 2017 Patriots? Maybe they could start their CB2 in that game and maybe have it lead to a coverage sack or some pressure resulting from him having to hold onto the ball.

I don’t know. Their oline last year was so much better than this years. I don’t think we were going to touch him

If thats a catch then i don’t understand the rules at all.

Still dunno how the eagles one td in the 3rd quarter of the sb stood where the rb bobbled the ball and was oob when he ultimately hauled it in

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back