PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild card game discussion: Ravens @ Titans

Don’t remember the last time Henry was this ineffective.
Get used to it, man. Those wheels are going to start falling off. This may be the beginning of the end for him.

From the 40 and they punt? Not like they were playing from a lead or anything. Didn’t like it.

Jackson should have slid down in bounds there.

Get used to it, man. Those wheels are going to start falling off. This may be the beginning of the end for him.
Could be. Something to watch...

About 2 or 3 seasons left. He really needs another effective back in there for 3rd downs. Unless they just plan on riding the tires bald with franchise tags and moving on afterwards.

Hahaha Harbawl’s decision just blew up in his face. Hopefully the Titans make him pay for it.

On a neutral field I would tend to agree but in Lambeau, I'm not so sure. Warm weather teams don't tend to win road games in January in cold weather venues, especially Green Bay.
Good point. I checked GB weather and game time temperature is around 12 degrees.

I doubt Vrabel will opt for the 2 point conversion again.

Don’t remember the last time Henry was this ineffective.

Any straight forward power back like Henry will become ineffective against a good DL committing resources into stopping him. It's why guys who can catch and have a little shake and bake are more valuable in general. If you stop the run they are still effective. You also can't just put more beef on the field because they can outrun it if you have guys that are too slow.

As much I like old school guys like him.

Handoff to Derrick Henry on 3rd and 1. Who didn’t see that coming?

Williams & Campbell..640+ pounds.

Why is Davis out?

Titans just eclipsed 200 yards for the day. That usually gets you nothing but a loss.

And that's the game.

And that’s the ballgame

Titans just eclipsed 200 yards for the day. That usually gets you nothing but a loss.
Maybe if they keep handing it off to Henry up the A and B gaps a few more times, they can end up with 203 yards for the day.

Fark the ratbirds

And then the Ravens do something that makes you despise them even more.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back