PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild card game discussion: Ravens @ Titans

They better kill Lamar like they did to TB for no handshake

Titans have had a mediocre D all year & their offense relies way too much on Henry. Fun seeing Vrabel get served a loss.

Something we definitely agree on here. This sentiment isn’t expressed nearly enough. He can go suck a whole bag of ****s.

I loved him in NE...but now I also dislike him. I can't remember why, though.
He is a foul mouthed show boat. He poaches our players. Is there more?

Vrabel punting on 4th and 2 while on the opponents’ 40, down by 4 and with the best RB in the league is the definition of cowardice. They deserved to lose for that alone. Playing not to lose in the playoffs is NOT a winning strategy - I don’t know why so many coaches still do it.

Go eat a **** sandwich and enjoy your offseason, Vrabel.

I’m convinced these announcers take classes on how to verbalize hysterical hyperbole & who can spout the most pointless drivel in 40 seconds.
right...like the "maturation before our eyes" of Lamar Jackson knowing not to go out of bounds with the lead with under 2 minutes to play. LOL

I loved him in NE...but now I also dislike him. I can't remember why, though.
He is a foul mouthed show boat. He poaches our players. Is there more?
The former is why I dislike him on a personal level. Especially when it’s done postgame after one of the times we’ve played them.

I don't get it...no mention by ABC anchors about Lamar and the Ravens running off without shaking hands.
If the Patriots did this, it would be 6pm news material. Ridiculous.

right...like the "maturation before our eyes" of Lamar Jackson knowing not to go out of bounds with the lead with under 2 minutes to play. LOL

I'll give Steve Levie a pass...he's a hockey guy. ABC's last football guy was Al Michaels.

Statement game from Lamar.

That line was the straw that broke the camels back!

I wonder how the Pats would have done this year if they drafted Lamar.

well two loses in my picks this weekend, Seattle and Titans!!! I really thought both those teams would have won . Ravens will not beat KC, Titans and Bills are the only two I thought might have a chance in the AFC !

Go eat a **** sandwich and enjoy your offseason, Vrabel.
I got's to know. What is your reason for the extreme dislike of Vrabel? Is it his Pats trash talking over the last few years as Titans HC?

Edit sorry missed other post

'

Incredible game by Lamar. Carried that team even though they keyed on him.

I got's to know. What is your reason for the extreme dislike of Vrabel? Is it his Pats trash talking over the last few years as Titans HC?

'
That and he just comes off as a massive doucher. I’m far from alone in feeling that way. Simply put, he seems like someone I’d love to punch in his face. I’m also tired of the media constantly sucking him off.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back