PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wickersham and others drop numerous bombshells on Belichick/Brady relationship

From my understanding is he was banned from that practice.

I don't know anything about a shed in the field but I do remember reading before they was out in a shed.
So you don't know **** about the shed, yet you're willing to spread **** about it anyways? Keep reminding us what idiots you and your friends are, please. You guys are not doing well.

So you don't know **** about the shed, yet you're willing to spread **** about it anyways? Keep reminding us what idiots you and your friends are, please. You guys are not doing well.

Actually I do. I said the shed is the real deal.

What I said was I didn't know the shed was on the football field which is what the previous poster was saying is in the article.

Can you read or did you need chat gpt to translate?

Everyone wanted AB. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that we were in a position where we bet the entire season on

1. N'Keal Harry who is one of the biggest busts in franchise history.
2. Josh Gordon who got suspended every single year after his sophmore season because he couldn't stay away from drugs.
3. Demaryius Thomas who was washed.
4. AB who was a total headcase that two franchises who invested a lot in gave up on within the last season.

And frankly this all started a year earlier when we didn't try to keep Cooks and traded him and couldn't find and adequate replacement and went on a WR carousal that off season which continued the next year.

Frankly I don't blame Brady one iota for pushing for WR's with the trash he was given. He was desperate. The franchise had one foot out the door on him. The offense was ****ing atrocious and everyone knew it. They finally faced a good team in the Ravens and got their teeth kicked in and it became a trend for every decent team they played. Oh and everyone was trying to blame Brady for it and calling him washed while Bill got jerked off over for his fraudalent defense that became a pumpkin everytime they played a relevant team.

And in reality BRADY WAS RIGHT. The Patriots have had an untalented garbage offense that no team in the league respected for the last 4 seasons and Brady went to a team with some good WR's and one a Super Bowl and almost an MVP.

You can't seperate getting AB with why we were so desperate for WR help that we were the ones taking the gamble. It was the second year in a row where the team was directionless on that front and throwing **** at the wall to see what would stick.
This has to be the dumbest yet. We got AB because he became available. How were we without direction? I would think a SUPERBOWL RING the year prior would stick pretty well . Were we going into that year with quality receivers, maybe not. But rest assured, we had them before Brady started crying about us being 8-0.

Have been an Expos fan. I have quite a bit of patience regardless !

(But yes, while I’m aggravated at the losing, it’s tempered by the fact that sooo much winning preceded this dip. Massive BB fan, but mid-season I figured it was time to move on…)
Wow, we have a very different definition of patience. Shocked that 1960 also says he has patience after all the winning.

10 years ago the Ravens won their last playoff game.

The preceded to miss the playoffs the next 3 seasons.

They haven't won a playoff game since.

Now that's patience, sticking with it after 10 yrs. And it paid off for them (maybe, we'll see).

This has to be the dumbest yet. We got AB because he became available. How were we without direction? I would think a SUPERBOWL RING the year prior would stick pretty well . Were we going into that year with quality receivers, maybe not. But rest assured, we had them before Brady started crying about us being 8-0.
It’s almost like we now know Brady wasn’t the problem and without him Bill accomplished nothing and got himself fired.

It’s almost like Brady cried about a real problem, took action in his own hands and then proved everyone right

I hope Belichick has his memoires written and just waiting for the right time to release them and shut the media up once and for all. Also I really hope he has dirt on Kraft. I have lost all respect for RK. Even when they were winning non stop, Kraft was disrespecting Bill and making awful derogatory remarks about him and now they are showing their true colours, they have shown him no respect.
Bill was half the reason we enjoyed 20 years of success and I will never have anything negative to say about him and Tom. I loved the man and coach . Some of the fans on this board are also treating him with little to no respect and that pisses me off.
If he des write his memoires , I will be the first in line to read them, it will be juicy and will finally put an end of people like Wickersham and RK.
I never want to see the Pats do poorly but I really hope Bill wins a SB somewhere else and will shut up our crappy owner forever !!

You knew that before the Miami game? You're a genius! Call Kraft and give him all the players in this upcoming draft and free agent period that will guarantee us a Super Bowl. I'll take you to Friendly s for a nice ice cream idf it works
Josh Gordon already had the baggage and had been suspended twice for PEDs. Antonio Brown had worn out his welcome with the Steelers and lost his job with the Raiders for his behavior. We knew Burkhead from before and Edelman was showing some signs of decline. Sure, the Pats have rehabilitated players with off field issues before. In hindsight it becomes clearer but it's not like anyone wasn't aware of the risks. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out smart ass. They took a chance and it backfired.

You do realize that proceeding the Miami game...

1. The sexual assault accusation already occured a few days prior.
2. Antonio Brown spent the prior off season completely imploding on the Steelers and outright avoiding Rooney until they were forced to cut him. A bunch of horror stories came out about his time in Pittsburgh. He got paid a fortune by the Raiders and had a huge saga about what helmet he could wear and skipping practice over it and then injured himself by freezing his foot.

He was a walking nuclear bomb before we ever had him play a game for us. Like he was the number one story of that off season.
I just responded similarly. He must have been living under a rock to not know this

As with the previous Wickersham stuff...

It's not 100% true, but it's definitely not 100% false.

He was still right about general idea (tension between Brady and Bill, etc.). It was the details were off (the timing of the trade proposals, etc.)

So for some of this stuff, I'm gonna assume the general idea/vibe is correct.

I'm curious if that graphic includes the 2008 season where we went 11-5 with Matt Cassell? Since Brady wen't out with a torn ACL a few minutes into the first game and it was Matt Cassell the rest of the way. Or for that matter, the 2-2 record while Brady was suspended for Deflategate. Or it's just the added record since Brady left?

The numbers still wouldn't be all that great. But more accurate.

I'm curious if that graphic includes the 2008 season where we went 11-5 with Matt Cassell? Since Brady wen't out with a torn ACL a few minutes into the first game and it was Matt Cassell the rest of the way. Or for that matter, the 2-2 record while Brady was suspended for Deflategate. Or it's just the added record since Brady left?

The numbers still wouldn't be all that great. But more accurate.
2008 is 10-5. Brady did start the first game, to be completely accurate. I think all the games you referenced are included in the overall record.

Yeah, because the entire New England fan base saw that coming. Except you two. You were one step ahead of BB since the Miami game. Were you on Ross' boat too? Miserable 8-0 QB? Ross' boat. Which came first?
Why did BB try to trade Brady in 2017? Or we only believing the Brady stuff ?

As with the previous Wickersham stuff...

It's not 100% true, but it's definitely not 100% false.

He was still right about general idea (tension between Brady and Bill, etc.). It was the details were off (the timing of the trade proposals, etc.)

So for some of this stuff, I'm gonna assume the general idea/vibe is correct.
But... he said Belichick tried to trade Brady.

The timing showed this wasn't true.

I mean, the timing is everything.

I'm not saying Wickersham is twisting it. I'm saying he's getting bad info. Whether it's coming from Brady or Kraft, the source for Seth never knew about Belichick's conversations about trading Brady with other teams, so there was no expectation that the truth would ever come out. I'm sure it came as a surprise to Seth, but the truth is, he pulled a Chris Mortensen and never addressed the discrepancy. Mortensen didn't either.

2008 is 10-5. Brady did start the first game, to be completely accurate. I think all the games you referenced are included in the overall record.
LOL, this is pathetic.

Yeah, because the entire New England fan base saw that coming. Except you two. You were one step ahead of BB since the Miami game. Were you on Ross' boat too? Miserable 8-0 QB? Ross' boat. Which came first?
There’s the New England fans that actually look at things rationally and then blind homers. You are the latter

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back