PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wickersham and others drop numerous bombshells on Belichick/Brady relationship

@Pape @Wax Frog
I think it's time for Wickersham to stop with this crap. He needs to calm down.
Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF by MOODMAN

I don't believe it. Everyone now will be coming out of the woodworks to say stuff. Tom Sr. never liked BB so nothing new here
The main takeaway is the Kraft quote. Obviously the quote is real because Kraft didn’t want them to publish this until BB was gone and now approved it. The timing says it all. Of course now there is some Kraft spin/agenda involved for exactly the same reason: the timing. But I absolutely believe Bill told Kraft that Brady was done in 2020.

Belichick says Brady is done. Brady wins a SB.
Johnathan says Bill is done. ________________.

I may have to put some $ down on whatever team Bill coaches next. Especially if it’s a playoff team loaded with talent.

The main takeaway is the Kraft quote. Obviously the quote is real because Kraft didn’t want them to publish this until BB was gone and now approved it. The timing says it all. Of course now there is some Kraft spin/agenda involved for exactly the same reason: the timing. But I absolutely believe Bill told Kraft that Brady was done in 2020.

The quote is indirect speech, not from Kraft, attributed by someone else.

You read it, tell us who gave Wickersham the quote.

If it's an anonymous source, it doesn't have to come from Kraft.

By the way, Kraft is an idiot of he's the one behind this. Belichick has a Devil's notebook on Kraft.

I don't believe it. Everyone now will be coming out of the woodworks to say stuff. Tom Sr. never liked BB so nothing new here
But coming out of the woodwork is how this works. No one dares to criticize their boss. That’s why you hear about it after the guy leaves.

The quote is indirect speech, not from Kraft, attributed by someone else.

You read it, tell us who gave Wickersham the quote.

If it's an anonymous source, it doesn't have to come from Kraft.

By the way, Kraft is an idiot of he's the one behind this. Belichick has a Devil's notebook on Kraft.
Why would ESPN wait 4 years to publish a quote? Wickersham published a book and didn’t include it. There’s really only one logical answer and it has to do with Kraft approving the story, which he’d only do when Bill is no longer an asset to him and when the quote helps him. Whether Kraft actually said it or not, he wants people to know about it.

The Krafts come out of it looking appalling, especially Jonathan. I. know things were trending in the wrong direction but they ultimately meddled to the detriment of the team and undermined Bill's authority. They then bad mouthed him and left him out to dry the second half of the year.

Wonder what would have happened if Bill had been allowed to trade Mac like he wanted to?

Why would ESPN wait 4 years to publish a quote? Wickersham published a book and didn’t include it. There’s really only one logical answer and it has to do with Kraft approving the story, which he’d only do when Bill is no longer an asset to him and when the quote helps him. Whether Kraft actually said it or not, he wants people to know about it.
I'm saying the quote is indirect. Who is being quoted? You read it.

And by the way, why was Brady on that boat?

The Krafts come out of it looking appalling, especially Jonathan. I. know things were trending in the wrong direction but they ultimately meddled to the detriment of the team and undermined Bill's authority. They then bad mouthed him and left him out to dry the second half of the year.

Wonder what would have happened if Bill had been allowed to trade Mac like he wanted to?
The Krafts are becoming as bad as Snyder with their meddling.

It really is a disgrace.

Jonathan of all people is going to tell us about football.

The family never spoke to Belichick during the trip

You realize things like this are reported as facts correct? Not speculation.

I'm saying the quote is indirect. Who is being quoted? You read it.

And by the way, why was Brady on that boat?
He has millionaire friends and one of them is a Michigan alumni?
Doesn't matter at the end of the day he went to Tampa lol so there's no reason in getting in our feelings over the Miami story
It is what it is
I've always been Brady>>> Belichick since in my opinion not fact but opinion players outweigh the coaches all the time but I'm over it.
The article is interesting though and if you're dismissing it because a reporter is saying bad things about BB you should dismiss the Brady story too or is it only when it's convenient to you

The Belichick/Kraft relationship had deteriorated to the point that he couldn’t bring him back next year. Very interesting article.

Given the extensive history he has of making dramatic accusations against BB that remain unsubstantiated by a single local reporter (e.g., the one about the video board at the stadium) I’m not prepared to take Wickersham’s word for a single thing unless it is substantiated by a credible reporter.

There is not one shred of truth IMHO that BB thought Brady was done. Although I certainly question plenty of his decisions, I refuse to believe that BB is that obtuse when it comes to analyzing Brady.

Wickersham is a hack with an agenda against BB, and we know Tom Sr. has one as well (to the point that Tom Jr. was forced to apologize for his Dad a couple years ago). And given their history ESPN’s credibility in this topic is highly questionable.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back